Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Amazing news and great work by Nas and Wes. If he builds a legacy like Fergie did at Man Utd we are in for some very good times. 

boooooom...

great news

love the comment that the owners see him as our 'Alex Ferguson'

If he's only a fraction as successful as he was i'll be happy.

2 hours ago, thunderball said:

The reality is nothing lasts forever. If the opportunity arrived for Unai and his team to move to somewhere like Bayern for mega money he would go. I would suggest the better he does here the more chance he leaves: his value increases, he has made good on his Arsenal experience, ticked the Premier League box. I suspect he might want to manage in Germany, Italy and one of the top two in Spain. He is only 52 and the weather is terrible here.

I don't think the timing is right however, I think he will feel there is still Champions League and a convincing title challenge here as unfinished business. I don't think he will be here in after 25/26 season (two more full campaigns).

I think we’re blessed by the fact he has experience with psg and arsenal, the hierarchy at Bayern for example will be miles apart from what he’s been allowed to do here. 

Whilst this was never in doubt, this is the best news the club has had since Emery took over as manager in the first place.

isnt this just a pay rise or pay rise with some clause changes?

im pretty sure his original contract ran until 2027?

Edited by MaVilla

7 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Talkshite, Sky Sports, Tw@tter journo's. Stick that in your pipe and and smoke it. How do you like these apples?

Saved me typing that- it was my first thought after listening to Talkshite (although to even it out they had the horse racing guy on who’s a Villa fan and he said Emery won’t be going anywhere).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

SIT ON MY FACE

And tell me that you love meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â