• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Coutinho 65)
    • Dendoncker (McGinn 77)
    • Archer (Ramsey 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/22 at 22:59

Imagine the scenes at Bodymoor tomorrow.

Gerrard doesn’t say hi to anyone, just locks himself into his office and tries desperately to reach Beale on the phone.

Critchley, Danks, McAllister, MacPhee and Culshaw all argue about who should take training.

The players talk to their agents.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Because that will be easy.

Why won’t it be? If the rumours are we have already had talks with him, they obviously know what it’ll take to get him here if he wants to of course 

So poor. It's supposed to be entertaining. Don't like losing or drawing, but it happens. It's embarrassing when every game is a horror show and everyone non-Villa is saying how bad it is to watch. Even if we won all the games that way, it would still be awful! Hope I wake up tomorrow and the sarcy scouse sh*thouse has been dispatched 🤞🏻

That genius Carragher said something about SG channelling his inner Benitez before the game. Thing is, Benitez clearly has a brain, whereas Stevie has crayons...as suggested by a much funnier man than I, on here👍

The only thing keeping him in a job was beating the bottom four, we cannot even do that now.

Mings and Watkins nowhere near England Squad, Kamara was dropped from France squad even before his injury, Archer now over looked by the u21’s, Dougie pulled out of new contract.

Beyond Villa Ladies, struggling for positives at the club at this time.  Owners need to step in right now and grow a pair 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Why won’t it be? If the rumours are we have already had talks with him, they obviously know what it’ll take to get him here if he wants to of course 

Two things.

1 Rumours

2 if he wants to come

i heard a rumour Harry Kane has agreed to sign in January. Or perhaps I didn’t.

Another game under the slippy one, another week wasted not getting in an actual manager.

Another game with zero tactics, Another game we are turgid, slow motion, boring negative and blunt in attack, against another bottom team.

9 games, of those 9 I would say realistically we had 7 winnable games.

We again get let down by the bin dipper and his favourites.

Watkins, scored an off side goal, when he didn't need to be off side and could clearly see the line but as per the last 16 months, failed to engage his brain.

Mccginn again picked to play and again was next to useless, I would like to congratulate him for his diving headed clearance rather than smash the 1 foot off the ground ball into the goal. What a player.

Ramsey.. Well everyone including stevie wonder can see, can't play with mccginn was a shadow of the player he is.

It's almost like by picking the same 3 in midfield who prove time and time again they do the opposite of compliment each other, doesn't work.

Night wasted energy wasted and all with the liverpudlian.

Get out of my club 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

What's the matter with us We never look like we're going to score Why?

We're so slow and ponderous we let the opposition get back in to position paired with our movement being so bad we can't move their players around to create openings for ours

To be fair to Gerrard (!) the bad off the ball movement stuff has blighted villa for just about all of the 30 years I've watched them not a clue why, not sure if it's something other teams struggle with too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

9 games, of those 9 I would say realistically we had 7 winnable games.

Yep, seeing who we’ve played in those 9 games I would expect any decent manager to have won around 6 of those games. 

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Played 18 since I was off today. Besides the highlights from Young's wonder strike do I need to watch the full 90?

Oh yes. It’s a treat. Do it. 

Just don’t hunt me down and kill me afterwards. 😂

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

Played 18 since I was off today. Besides the highlights from Young's wonder strike do I need to watch the full 90?

If you want to catch up on some sleep on your day off then yeah fill your boots mate

Â