A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

hadn't even considered breakfast today. had too much other stuff to get ready. could just cook up a few pigs in blankets to chuck in a sarnie i guess?

Very rarely eat much Christmas morning, I want to be hungry at dinner time 

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Very rarely eat much Christmas morning, I want to be hungry at dinner time 

Yeah, it's crazy really. I don't have a big appetite at the best of times, and I've just eaten a fry-up that would normally see me through till evening. And we're eating the huge blowout at 2.00 pm. 

Tradition, though. 

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, it's crazy really. I don't have a big appetite at the best of times, and I've just eaten a fry-up that would normally see me through till evening. And we're eating the huge blowout at 2.00 pm. 

Tradition, though. 

I seem to have lost the capacity for large meals, must be an age thing :(

40 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Forgot to buy Mushrooms and the sausage was a bit to spicy for the rest of the plate. Egg is not charred, just colored by the sausage juice. Still banged

Happy New Year VT!!!! (almost) Top of the league!

iOgxP9i.png

Bean container aside, that's a solid 8/10

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

Forgot to buy Mushrooms and the sausage was a bit to spicy for the rest of the plate. Egg is not charred, just colored by the sausage juice. Still banged

iOgxP9i.png

Is that streaky bacon?

8 hours ago, Tegis said:

iOgxP9i.png

You gonna drink those beans or eat them. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, bickster said:

Thought we try out a local cafe for a brekky. @Xelabean separation in action (that won’t last long)

IMG_1764.jpeg

fixed that for you 

IMG_1764.thumb.jpeg.7bd8683a38a47cc5b66dad45111f5cf3.jpeg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bickster said:

Thought we try out a local cafe for a brekky. @Xelabean separation in action (that won’t last long)

IMG_1764.jpeg

Where's the main course? Needs another hash brown and a sausage. Tomato is undercooked, beans are underoocked (sauce should be so reduced down such that you are able to hold the ramekin upside down - "upside down beans" - without them falling out).

The black pudding is **** massive though, fair play. Just imagine the girth on that black sausage. Ultimately, we need to see the toast quality and quantity to confirm if we're leaving hungry.

Edited by fightoffyour

Â