A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

JNCTN, Worcester.

A solid effort by JNCTN, white pudding, black pudding, 3 rashers of streaky, crumb covered mushroom, sour bread toast, pastrami hash brown, posh sausage, runny egg, smokey beans, toms.

Looks a tasty one ! I’d have to tip the beans on the plate though 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chine said:

Looks a tasty one ! I’d have to tip the beans on the plate though 

Yep, I wrote elsewhere that I don’t approve of the ramekin but on here I think I’d have got a Partridge gif.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Sourdough toast with chicken liver pate for my first food of the day. Mainly because the others aren’t up yet and I don’t know what food items are allocated to what purpose / day and the CLP is definitely a me only item in this house. Toast and pate isn’t that unusual a breakfast for me anyway but the purpose is to put something in my stomach before I have an espresso martini in a while.

I'm also enjoying the free use of the living room to listen to some music whilst I can

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sourdough toast with chicken liver pate for my first food of the day. Mainly because the others aren’t up yet and I don’t know what food items are allocated to what purpose / day and the CLP is definitely a me only item in this house. Toast and pate isn’t that unusual a breakfast for me anyway but the purpose is to put something in my stomach before I have an espresso martini in a while.

I'm also enjoying the free use of the living room to listen to some music whilst I can

Because I'm 7 months pregnant... If you've got some dark jam (preferably cherry imo) it goes really well with pate and toast 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

the purpose is to put something in my stomach before I have an espresso martini in a while.

I've already had a mug of tea laced with plenty of scotch. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nah I was joking due to pate and jam being put together

It's not exactly peanut butter and gherkins though is it? In my head pate and jam do go together 🤷‍♂️

Of course they do as long as it’s the right jam. Some pates are even topped with a fruity jelly anyway. It’s a good combo of sweet and savoury

• Like 1

Â