A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I had a Boston Brunch the other day, in Cosy Club, Worcester.

Veggie sausage, mushroom, fried egg, sourdough toast, vine tomatoes, spinach, rosti.

Like a FEB, but better.

OIP.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

OIP.jpg

And so is yours, for refusing the mushrooms, black pudding, tomato and beans. 

FULL English breakfast. The clue is in the name. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Might be struggling to have a vegan black pudding.

The vegan breakfast is a rabbit hole I do not intend to go down. Except to say that spinach ought to be eliminated from the world, let alone from a cooked breakfast. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Popeye would disagree. 

My childhood featured regular diatribes against the Popeye spinach propaganda conspiracy. No damn cartoon was going to shift me my conviction that spinach should not be classed as a foodstuff. It's vile. 

How can bacon and sausage not be 100% ffs. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Also, FEB aka Fry Up => fried egg. Scrambled egg will raise an eyebrow, poached ok great for eggs Benedict bit weird here but at least it’s yolky, boiled and you need your hard drive checking.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

It's nice in a saag.

I don't like curries. Spinach curry is the double whammy from hell. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Shocked 1

I had a "continental" breakfast when I was in Spain.

All that was different to a bog standard English breakfast was it came with eggs benedict instead of fried egg and the butter which came in foil was also foreign and the sausages were thin and a bit shit.

Edited by AshVilla

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I had a "continental" breakfast when I was in Spain.

All that was different to a bog standard English breakfast was it came with eggs benedict instead of fried egg and the butter which came in foil was also foreign and the sausages were thin and a bit shit.

But eggs benedict is a specific meal on its own (very nice), Ham, poached egg, Hollandaise sauce, served in a lightly toasted english muffin. They served all that instead of a fried egg? it's the best form of American breakfast

• Like 1

Â