Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

Just now, Risso said:

Januzaj has been a regular for Real Sociedad for the last 5-6 years, a team who always finish in the top 6 in Spain and play Europa League football. Even so, he's not been a regular for his country like Dendoncker has.

Signed for Sevilla today 

2 minutes ago, Risso said:

Januzaj has been a regular for Real Sociedad for the last 5-6 years, a team who always finish in the top 6 in Spain and play Europa League football. Even so, he's not been a regular for his country like Dendoncker has.

Wow really? We should’ve brought him, he sounds wonderful

🙄

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Wow really? We should’ve brought him, he sounds wonderful

🙄

He's just not as shit as the last time you probably saw him play 6 years ago when he was 21.

8 minutes ago, Risso said:

He's just not as shit as the last time you probably saw him play 6 years ago when he was 21.

I have friends who are Wolves fans so I take an interest and watch them a lot. 

Edited by nick76

Just now, Jareth said:

You need new friends 

Yep, too many of my local friends are Wolves and West Brom fans.  Thankfully only one Scum City fan, although I have distant family that support them.  Thankfully most of my friends are Villa fans locally.

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep, too many of my local friends are Wolves and West Brom fans.  Thankfully only one Scum City fan, although I have distant family that support them.  Thankfully most of my friends are Villa fans locally.

Blimey how many friends do you need?

Disappointing.  To have any chance of a top half finish I think we probably needed to get close to our transfer record.  Unfortunately we failed to do that quickly enough and have consequently had a disastrous start to the season - which in turn has destroyed any chance of us persuading the type of player we needed to sign for us.

Hopefully he will give us some more solidity in midfield and at least help us finish closer to 12th than 18th.

Â