Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Any ANY half decent manager would look at this and make at least 2 half time substitutions and try to totally change the second half. 

Watch him start the second half unaltered. 

Yep. 

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

If I was a player in this squad, I'd seriously come out and chuck Gerrard under a bus in the press tomorrow. 

They must be so pissed off playing this formation and shit tactics. 

To be fair to the players, they all look up for it we have just been awful. Effort is ther.

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Kamara is the only one who looks remotely like a PL player. That was truly depressing. Arsenal look like prime Barcelona well we look like…….well…..Aston Villa! Depressing. Roll on a red card in the second half too!

I can see a lightweight Villa player not fancying the debacle facing them on Saturday so willingly getting sent off. My money is on Ramsey, McGinn or Mings. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

Simple question, how does Gerrard expect to play proper football with the narrowest team set up in the league?

Because Cash and Digne are going to miraculously become the best fullbacks in world history and our midfield will be tougher than 3 week old frying steak over night.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

How is if zero changes again. 

The bloke is so clueless he is  probably watching Arsenal and thinks it us, hence no changes....