Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Swedish TV was quite fast to point out the problems as well

Together with 95% of vt the past month. Hopefully he'll be gone sooner then later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Villa go in the happier of the 2 sides at half time only 1 down.

Can imagine Gerrard “I’m generally happy, aside from an unfortunate GK spill, there has been nothing in the game between the teams.  Me and my staff are all in and the players are responding, we are unlucky to behind”

The rest of humanity “WTF”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Pinebro said:

Bournemouth looked really good too against us to be fair.

Nah, they didn't.  Bournemouth looked shit and compact - but we looked shit and couldn't break them down.

Arsenal have been excellent.

They are running circles around us. every midfield player getting owned and caught out of position. huge holes in midfield players dont know where they supposed to be kamara including.

Huge disconect between midfield and defence huge disconect between midfield and attack.

Nothing works  its embarasing honestly.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

He's lost the dressing room. Simple as that

I can't believe how quickly he's poisoned the dressing room and the relationship between the fans and the club.

AEG leaving today brings back such good memories and another reminder that they are all gone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Watkins isn't trying. Buendia is out of sorts. Bailey too. McGinn'S form cannot be him losing his ability, there must be more to it. Digne isn't good enough. Konsa, Cash and Mings are doing their best against the onslaught. Emi and Kamara are our best players. Ramsey is lost. 

Because they are expected by the manager to clutch tight together like a rugby front row.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

That 0.11 xG was probably as a result of a backpass from Saliba or a ball that bounced off McGinn's arse.

Were an absolute shambles.

Edited by AshVilla

Really not sure what the answer is now or moving forward after this game? We’re a side that can’t keep the ball, have limited pace going forward.  It’s so ponderous or a big punt upfield hoping for the best. Dire.

Every one of those players out there is good. That's the worst part of it. We have good players. 

Don't put them in a suicidal formation and give them non-league tactics and when it's not worked for the last 6 months, give it another go again. 

Drop our only in form outfield player other than Kamara. 

Giving me a migraine. 

• Like 4