Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

• 3 months later...

Brian Cant of Playschool and other child related programmes of the 70’s had my good self and friend removed from the bar of the Lichfield Garrick for harassing him by continuously saying his name in a cockney accent somewhat concentrating on his surname

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is really good, my mate /Mark Brights sister, DHUTWU and apparently made a popping sound upon entry. He dined  out on this for years.

The same fella was also on page 3 of the Sun with all of us when he jumped off a mini several times into hedges at 30 miles an hour. The driver got 2 years as was pissed as a fart. 

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Probably got this wrong, but I think this makes you Nobby Stiles’s second cousin in law, twice removed

...which is preferable to being second cousin, word removed 😀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, tinker said:

Asked Peter Shilton for any gambling tips in the Swan Hotel Coleshill, he wasn't impressed. 

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Last person you'd want tips off :mrgreen:

It's was just after he got sacked at Plymouth, well before he admitted his gambling addiction. 

• Like 1

I once had a stopover in Miami Airport and as I was walking to my boarding gate suddenly Carlos Valderrama walked past me in the opposite direction.

"Which was nice".

He looked a bit like one of the bears from the Hair Bear Bunch.

Edited by robby b

• 5 weeks later...
Â