Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Joan Collins once asked me to stand in The Alex theatre so she could get past me in order to get to the bar. 

I  bumped into Joan Collins in Barneys in New York (dept store) - She was a right bi*^h

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I  bumped into Joan Collins in Barneys in New York (dept store) - She was a right bi*^h

Method actress?

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

I’m guessing I might have to retire my rarely used “I’ve met Noel Clarke a couple of times and he was very friendly” anecdote entirely now. 

Edited by choffer
And no, he doesn’t have any tapes of me auditioning in nude. I keep them under lock and key.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had a quick search to see if I have mentioned it before but couldnt see it.

I've had 2 starring TV roles.

I played Nip the squid on Going Live with Sarah Green in the early 90s

And was on the National Lottery Winning Lines game show. I did crap, well I didn't get any answers wrong but was too slow to answer and didn't get through to the next round and never spoke at all.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Had a quick search to see if I have mentioned it before but couldnt see it.

I've had 2 starring TV roles.

I played Nip the squid on Going Live with Sarah Green in the early 90s

And was on the National Lottery Winning Lines game show. I did crap, well I didn't get any answers wrong but was too slow to answer and didn't get through to the next round and never spoke at all.

image.jpeg.79c69bf2ce455f19149e72ed97742df9.jpeg

😜 Sounds good.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just as Rainbow has been brought up elsewhere, it’s reminded me that I’ve met Malcolm Lord, who initially voiced George and later went on to play Bungle.

It was at a funeral so I think he’s a friend of the extended family.

Tony de Bart opened a car door on my Girlfriend (at the time) in Magaluf and gave us the moodies like it was our fault. I wouldn't mind but we were following him into BCM's to watch him. Was good though, 1994 me thinks.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

1 minhte with the current (at the time )heaveyweight champion of New Zealand.I must explain,we had the same trainer.

Too many punches? 

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

11 mins 6 secs.  That's me passing Portillo on the bridge.  Blink and you'll miss it.

Fun fact, I was also interviewed along with my parents in Devon whilst out for a walk in Exmouth for this... small world 😄

• Like 1

Â