On 30/12/2022 at 23:54, icouldtelltheworld said:

My mom used to babysit Feargal Sharkey

He's not your cousin is he? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, sidcow said:

Oh god. What error have I made now? 

You asked, remember that. Feargal Sharkey wasn't the songwriter of My Perfect Cousin, it was the O'Neills. so from there I got to wondering who their perfect cousin was, Kevin Downey it seems, then I remembered that he was in an undertones documentary. I did push my glasses up the bridge of my nose and say actually.... before typing this out.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

You asked, remember that. Feargal Sharkey wasn't the songwriter of My Perfect Cousin, it was the O'Neills. so from there I got to wondering who their perfect cousin was, Kevin Downey it seems, then I remembered that he was in an undertones documentary. I did push my glasses up the bridge of my nose and say actually.... before typing this out.

well-done-dance.gif

• Like 1

A few years ago, I was dealing with a legal matter at work.  One of the minor parties involved is an A-list Celebrity and somewhat of a sex symbol.  I wrote to her management team requesting a meeting.  I had no expectation of even getting a reply.  A few months later they replied that she was too busy but might be available later that year.   

A few months later she turned up at our offices unannounced.  She was charming,  chatted to everyone and was nothing like her media persona.  

I pulled a sickie and missed it all. 

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â