Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Liverpool fans in cup game stadium bad behaviour shocker.

It's so, so sad that people resort to this shit.  Be ashamed.

They're seemingly doing nothing wrong and the organisation involved here is absolutely **** terrible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

They're seemingly doing nothing wrong and the organisation involved here is absolutely **** terrible.

Not sure how that can be picked up from the media coverage

• Like 1

just seen another video of people hopping the fence and it sounded like they were shouting at security to open the gates as they had tickets. it sounds like they've just closed the doors and not letting any more in, ticket or no ticket

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Just watch UEFA award the next Euros to Turkey now as English fans can’t be trusted. Last years final debacle hasn’t helped.

England v Germany final in Istanbul sounds like a nice family day out 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Seemingly.

There's lots of videos now mate, do some research, they aren't the innocent party unfortunately.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

just seen another video of people hopping the fence and it sounded like they were shouting at security to open the gates as they had tickets. it sounds like they've just closed the doors and not letting any more in, ticket or no ticket

It’s gonna be a war zone. No doubt these fans will now be treated like trespassers as they’ve broken in.

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Hopping the fences to get in, with or without bad organisation, with or without a ticket, is moronic.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Seemingly.

There's lots of videos now mate, do some research, they aren't the innocent party unfortunately.

The problems are being caused by absolute incompetence.  It's sad that people jump to "Liverpool fans".  They probably did for Hillsborough too, I guess.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Hopping the fences to get in, with or without bad organisation, with or without a ticket, is moronic.

Agreed.  So why aren't we jumping on Madrid fans jumping the gates too?  Because they're not Liverpool fans, I guess?

It's an organisational shambles.

there's a part of me that does sympathise. within that crowd outside will be perfectly law abiding fans with tickets whose only crime is to get to the stadium less than 2 hours before kick off

i've been very quick to judge here, but it could happen to you or i

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

The problems are being caused by absolute incompetence.  It's sad that people jump to "Liverpool fans".  They probably did for Hillsborough too, I guess.

It seems like it’s been caused by thousands of fans turning up without tickets and making it very difficult for the authorities to get the right people inside.

• Like 1

Â