Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Carletto again proving why he is the best manager about 4 Champions League wins and 5 league wins in the so called European Big 5 leagues 

Pep and Klopp with unlimited budgets should be ashamed

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

Hahhahaha so all 3 pundits including stevie G says this was suppose to be easy hahahaha

Guy hasn't a clue about football if we are honest 😉

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

3 finals, zero goals scored

for a team with so much quality, they really struggle to close out these big moments

Salah for his goals doesn't actually turn up for the big games for Liverpool or Egypt. 

Ultimate flat track bully after he gave the big revenge speech for this match

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

Liverpool fans couldn’t get out of the stadium fast enough. No sign of support for their team at the end. Best fans my arse.

What do you mean its a motivational anthem they have. Youll Never Walk Alone when they left Karius alone after his error 

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the days when it was a proper competition for the champions from leagues of the previous season (before it became an endless money making fiasco). Does this mean then that Liverflop would not have qualified for next seasons European Cup as they did not win it this year and were also runners up...?

Still have trouble with the name champions league and clubs finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th get to play in it despite not being champions of anything....

VTID

Derek

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Get the lads round. Sort em out.

WERE THE SWEENEY SON AND WE HAVE’NT HAD ANY DINNER

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Did anyone else think the liverpool fans were so quiet throughout the game? Very strange.

The atmosphere was quite poor

Yeah I did too. Even when the performance was one before the game everyone didn’t sound interested.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Carletto again proving why he is the best manager about 4 Champions League wins and 5 league wins in the so called European Big 5 leagues 

Pep and Klopp with unlimited budgets should be ashamed

Ah yes, poor old little Real Madrid. The true David in this European story :D 

• Haha 2

UEFA have to take some responsibility by only issuing 20k tickets for both Madrid and Liverpool fans - less than 50% of the stadium capacity, with the rest of the tickets going to corporate and sponsors.

Its no wonder fans will do anything to go to the match and risk buying fake tickets and/or entering the ground illegally.

I have sympathy for the fans with genuine tickets who couldn’t get into the ground though but very little to the chancers who caused delays and confusion at the turnstiles before the match.

Sadly UEFA will paint this as another event where ‘English’ fans cause chaos at a major final a la Wembley last year. 

• Like 1

UEFA and French Oilice saying it was Liverpool fans with out tickets. Liverpool claiming it was the organization and not their fault surprisingly.

6 minutes ago, jim said:

UEFA and French Oilice saying it was Liverpool fans with out tickets. Liverpool claiming it was the organization and not their fault surprisingly.

I guess they were banking on the stadium just waving them in, but instead they spotted they were fake and it caused this massive jam.

Could you imagine if the stadium had let in 10, 20, 30 thousand too many people into the Liverpool end? Could have been major disaster. 

25 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sadly UEFA will paint this as another event where ‘English’ fans cause chaos at a major final a la Wembley last year. 

Because sadly it’s true.

• Like 3

Â