Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Maybe, but as people have already said. Not sure why you are defending Liverpool on a Aston Villa forum, no need.

What are you on about. I don't jump on band - wagons. I'll defend what I think is right. You made a statement that was incorrect. I'm not interested in hate. 

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

What are you on about. I don't jump on band - wagons. I'll defend what I think is right. You made a statement that was incorrect. I'm not interested in hate. 

Fa Cup and Carabo cup, not really a successful season is it, for a team that are supposed to be one of the best in the world. They lost the big ones.

Anyway, there is no way I'm gonna give another Prem team credit, I'm a Villa fan, Iv'e no need to stick up for other teams, let alone Liverpool.

• Like 1

Just seemed like fate Real Madrid would win it. Clearly for much of the game Liverpool were the better team but they seemed to panic when they got near the opposition goal. Only salah played well and Real Madrid defended really and the goalkeeper was brilliant. 

I knew Real   Madrid would win after all the pundits on bt sport predicted an easy Liverpool win.

• Like 4

Fa Cup and Carabo cup, not really a successful season is it, for a team that are supposed to be one of the best in the world. They lost the big ones.

Anyway, there is no way I'm gonna give another Prem team credit, I'm a Villa fan, Iv'e no need to stick up for other teams, let alone Liverpool.

Yes missing out on the two big ones makes it a good season not a great one. 

• Like 1

Real Madrid have been under estimated by a biased media You don't beat Man City in the way they did and don't have a big chance against Liverpool. Man City are arguably the better team.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Stop it now. Change the record. I'm not interested in childish nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Just seemed like fate Real Madrid would win it. Clearly for much of the game Liverpool were the better team but they seemed to panic when they got near the opposition goal. Only salah played well and Real Madrid defended really and the goalkeeper was brilliant. 

I knew Real   Madrid would win after all the pundits on bt sport predicted an easy Liverpool win.

Spot on. Liverpool weren't decisive enough in front of goal. Superb rearguard display by Madrid.

That touch by Salah when he brought it down, out of this World. 

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Grow up.

Why would you treat a fellow Villa fan like this because I don't agree with you about Liverpool. 

I didn't want them to win tonight, I'm not a fan, an I think they will feel the season hasnt finshed as they expected it to. An that makes me happy.

Nothing childish about it.

Why would you treat a fellow Villa fan like this because I don't agree with you about Liverpool. 

I didn't want them to win tonight, I'm not a fan, an I think they will feel the season hasnt finshed as they expected it to. An that makes me happy.

Which part of stop it don't you understand ? You was the one suggesting how I should be thinking and because I didn't agree with you, you tried to make it tribal.

I'm no interested in your petty hate. Over and out.

21 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Which part of stop it don't you understand ? You was the one suggesting how I should be thinking and because I didn't agree with you, you tried to make it tribal.

I'm no interested in your petty hate. Over and out.

Lol what is going on here 

49 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think you are missing the irony in that comment 😀

• Like 1

Â