Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Just now, villa89 said:

Great to see Gareth bale get another CL medal, he earned it tonight. 

He’ll go full Jack Grealish and make jokes about the lads who played poorly, proper bantz.

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Because Brummies would never do that.

It's jokes mate. 

Of course the truth is in the middle. 

But for now, let's enjoy Liverpool winning the quadru... Oh wait a minute

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Because Brummies would never do that.

Not sure what your point is. You seem to suggest that what happened didn’t happen. Then that what happened is ok because hypothetically others would do it. Weird. 

• Like 2

Wasn't bothered who I wanted to win the final....until I heard the first words out of klopp's mouth when interviewed after beating us 1-2 and he bitched about our goal being offside !

Didn't matter, he got 3 points but ffs....out he came with it.

From then on I was like, "hala Madrid"

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Go and watch Jim Davison on You Tube, fool.

You know just because it was a myth or stereotype around Hillsborough doesn't mean it didn't happen tonight? There's literally video footage of Liverpool fans storming through without tickets

Edit: and yes, also looks like the authorities got it wrong. But no need to defend Liverpool fans on VillaTalk!

Edited by KentVillan
  • Like 1

Just now, KentVillan said:

You know just because it was a myth or stereotype around Hillsborough doesn't mean it didn't happen tonight? There's literally video footage of Liverpool fans storming through without tickets

But there's obviously extenuating circumstances behind that. I'm on about the inference that all Scousers are scallys. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not sure what your point is. You seem to suggest that what happened didn’t happen. Then that what happened is ok because hypothetically others would do it. Weird. 

My point was about the stereotype that all Scousers are scallys. That's how I interpreted the comment. That kind of humour doesn't wash with me. Simple as.

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

There is no one group solely to blame. Not Liverpool fans, not Real Madrid fans, not UEFA (although I wouldn’t believe a word of their statement). Here from a journalist who asked the local police…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

My point was about the stereotype that all Scousers are scallys. That's how I interpreted the comment. That kind of humour doesn't wash with me. Simple as.

You need to keep out of this thread for a while then, cause with that loss, an winning basically FA, they are gonna have the piss taken out of them for weeks. 😂

Just now, foreveryoung said:

You need to keep out of this thread for a while then, cause with that loss, an winning basically FA, they are gonna have the piss taken out of them for weeks. 😂

An FA Cup and the Carabo Cup , league runners - up and champion league runners up. "Basically FA" are you sure?  I think your hate is clouding your judgement. 

• Like 1

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

An FA Cup and the Carabo Cup , league runners - up and champion league runners up. "Basically FA" are you sure?  I think your hate is clouding your judgement. 

Maybe, but as people have already said. Not sure why you are defending Liverpool on a Aston Villa forum, no need.

Â