Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

The England players just don't look bothered at all, they are clearly not interested in playing for England. Just as much to blame for this as Southgate to be fair. All a disgrace. 

Will be blamed on the NL and time of year 

I'm reality it's Southgate, training wheels are killing these players 

Wow. I'm 48, I've followed England's games since 1982 and I can't remember a single other game in which we've lost by four goals. (I'm not saying there hasn't been one but I don't recall one).

And at home too! Appalling.

• Like 1

I don't see how we can replace him now. A new manager won't be in place until after the Nations League and then are the next international games the world cup itself? Or are there some other international games lined up in the autumn?

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Worst home defeat since 1928, oh boy.

That is shocking isn't it. 

And we've had some pretty bad England teams in that time.  This England team is full of top quality World class players. 

Also only the second time Hungary have won in England. The fist time in to 50s was also a shock that made England wake up and realise we'd fallen behind the times and needed a revolution to change the game in this country. 

Just now, Zatman said:

Southgate obviously then player wise its Phillips and Maguire

Sterling for me

Hes got some really important goals so he'll keep playing but he's greedy as ****, always picks the wrong decision and hogs the ball trying to beat that extra man

Then phillips, maguire, kane, the LB position, Mount... Its all gone to shit 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

Wow. I'm 48, I've followed England's games since 1982 and I can't remember a single other game in which we've lost by four goals. (I'm not saying there hasn't been one but I don't recall one).

And at home too! Appalling.

• Thanks 2
  • Shocked 1

Â