Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, a m ole said:

Deano should get the job. He’s perfect for International football.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the long term plan is for Wayne Rooney to succeed Southgate

I agree - Deano is a proper coach. 

I'd take the captaincy off Kane. You simply cannot have your main striker, main outlier so deep that he is practically the last defender in open play for their first goal that is unacceptable and a manager that is weak and allowing him to play how he wants without any regard to the team. Strip it off him and tell him his job is up top. I don't care how Spurs play him, England should not bow and play him how Conte plays him. We don't have their standard of players such as Son around him.

That penalty dive was embarrassing.

In fact taking that off him would help him concentrate on his own game.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

Just now, jayEm said:

This is a terrible result, but it's not a shocking result, and the media insisting otherwise is so frustrating 

It’s pretty shocking to be fair. I don’t know what the odds were on Hungary 4-0 but I imagine that’ll tell you how shocking it was.

Were not very good under Southgate but to lose 4-0 for the first time in England’s international history can’t be described as not shocking.

• Like 1

Joe Cole struggling to utilise more than half a brain cell. Thinking and talking at the same time proving a real struggle. 

Eni ‘I don’t hate poor people honestly’ Aluko sniffing his ring piece seconds later. Dumb & Dumber. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

Just now, Villa87 said:

I agree - Deano is a proper coach. 

mitigates his pitfalls too - coaching is about immediate results as opposed to long term plans, no Stevie G needed to tempt players and he’s a brilliant man manager.

• Like 1

Amazing leadership from Kane, oh piss off aluko, channel 4 are scraping the barrel with these pundits, would have loved them to have Keane on the show, he says it how it is 

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â