Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Can we have pundits who arent ex footballers but are instead insightful and analytical when it comes to football?

I dont want to listen to Ashley Cole say that the england boys weren't at it tonight and Hungary were hungry.

I don't gain anything out of it being Ashley Cole if he hasn't got anything to say.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

It’s pretty shocking to be fair. I don’t know what the odds were on Hungary 4-0 but I imagine that’ll tell you how shocking it was.

Were not very good under Southgate but to lose 4-0 for the first time in England’s international history can’t be described as not shocking.

BWIN had odds of 225/1 for Hungary to win

The reverse score was 12/1

15 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Wow didn't realised that's the worst home defeat since early 1980s, bloody hell, hats off to you Gareth

Since 1928 mate, not 1982 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

More chance of winning the eurovision than the world cup under this clown

We did win Eurovision by finishing second. It’s the best performance since Katrina and the Waves.

#SouthgateLogic 

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

jeez just seen the score! can't help but laugh...surely this guy can't manage us at the world cup??

They're just not going to sack him now, not with so few games before a world cup. Best hope is that he resigns. 

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

This ‘punditry’ is a **** disgrace. Consider how previous managers have been treated by the press. 

I said when Southgate was signed, the media have definitely been told to back off the England managers now, 100%

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The tired excuse is such bollocks. Germany just battered Italy, are they tired? Belgium thrashed Poland 6-1 a few days ago, are they tired?

In any other year we would be playing a World Cup right now. No-one would dare use that excuse then. Every team and player in this comp have played a full season. It's a pathetic cowardly excuse.

But don't forget the PL is more intense so our boys are tireder 

Â