Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Here we go, blaming it on playing the younger players

The same young players that he said were above the likes of Mings in the pecking order🤡🤡

Edited by markc
  • Like 4

Just now, rbcuk said:

Here we go, blaming it on playing the younger players

Blaming the young players like they are the youth. They are all 50 million plus, they are no amateurs.

He thinks we are gonna blame the players, no Gareth, we are gonna blame you 100%

• Like 1

Well I thought England were magnificent today. At times the odds looked stacked against them but some absolutely stunning play backed by no small amount of skill, guts and determination saw us put in a a staggering performance. 

Oh sorry, is this not the Cricket thread? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't even listen to Southgate. 

He was quoted as saying, "If I'm not wanted, I'll go". Let's see if he was being honest, because after that shambles, he most certainly isn't wanted by any England fan who cares.

That was as bad as I've seen from an England team, and I've seen some shockers. 

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Says he needed a full strength team but dumped a defender who has helped England to numerous clean sheets. Well done cock face. 

He must have known with 4 games in a week he wouldn't have got a full stength team? 

He's rotated and used the squad really poorly in these games 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Can people stop wanking over Aaron Ramsdale now? Arguably could have done more on all 4 goals 

Weren’t Arse fans singing “You’re just a shit Aaron Ramsdale” at Emi?

Well… Martinez has more chance of winning the World Cup than Ramsdale does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

I just don't understand why the media and ex pros defend him so much. Tactically, he is oblivious.

Also, the Channel 4 lady said he took "full responsibility" but he actually blamed his players for chasing the game too much and then basically blamed being too attacking!

He said: "we ended up having too many attacking players on the pitch." Before Stones got sent off we had Guehi, Stones, Walker, James, Phillips, Saka at LWB + were 0-3 down. He then brought Maguire on for Saka.

11 minutes ago, robby b said:

A month ago I was really looking forward to the world cup. Suddenly I'm looking forward to it a lot less. 😟

Oh I’m not! If Southgate is still in charge and our players aren’t picked… I’ll enjoy watching the whole thing implode

Â