Rennes a July 30th 18:00 CET

prob not a popular opinion, but Konsa, Cash, McGinn and Watkins cant play a possession style, they have their strengths, but composure and intricate passing ability arent two of them.

• Like 2

Nobody will be able to convince me that Coutinho/Watkins is a better duo than Buendia/Ings. 

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Did Buendia stay for the behind closed doors game against Fulham?

yeah, him mings and chambers played in that one along with Ings, who is the only one included in today's squad for some reason

• Thanks 1

Just now, KMitch said:

Gerrard will be gone by Christmas at this rate...  We really need to get the next manager appointment right or we'll be in a relegation battle after January.

Hahah, agree about Gerrard

Just now, av1 said:

Nobody will be able to convince me that Coutinho/Watkins is a better duo than Buendia/Ings. 

we need to play Couts & Buendia, and drop Watkins.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

yeah, him mings and chambers played in that one along with Ings, who is the only one included in today's squad for some reason

If I had to guess I'd say the first lot got 90 minutes yesterday, the rest will get 90 mins today and a number of the youngsters, Young/Ings prob getting sub appearances in both.

Mcginn is so **** impatient. Absolutely wasting a decent position. We need to pass around and work a mistake from the defence. Not rush it and send it to a position where we will lose the ball and its impossible to score. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

In 90% of his time for us*

Did well to score 5 goals and 3 assists in that 10% out of 19 games then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Thanks! Very odd because Buendia would’ve been perfect for this game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Gerrard will be gone by Christmas at this rate...  We really need to get the next manager appointment right or we'll be in a relegation battle after January.

Sorry, that’s the second Gerrard gone by Christmas so you need to up your bud to stay in the game. How about sacked after Bournemouth?

• Haha 1

Â