Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

Just now, Villa_Vids said:

No. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I saw the clip but I couldn't make out what was going on. The security is shocking. What is going on!?

I know, it’s a complete farce.

If McBurnie is found to have stamped on a fan, I hope they treat him as much of a criminal as the bellend that assaulted Sharp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

I found it very bizarre some of the comments last night. “I’m nervous” “wonder if there will be tickets available I’d love to go and support them” 

Like I said, odd. They are a local rival as far as I’m concerned. 

So do you not have a team taht you follow other than villa then? If so how is that not wierd? Ive had a soft spot for forest since they were in pl as i use to go nottingham all the time and know aload of forest fans. If i wasnt villa i would be forest.

So do you consider leicester and derby as rivals as well? I dont see either as rivals personally 

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I know, it’s a complete farce.

If McBurnie is found to have stamped on a fan, I hope they treat him as much of a criminal as the bellend that assaulted Sharp.

I just watched it. It looks absolutely horrific. He should get the same punishment if found it is him. You cant be doing that ffs

• Like 1

I'm delighted to see them doing well, having grown up in Nottinghamshire watching football with my Grandad who was a big Forest fan.

Obviously the incidents at the end of the game yesterday were disgusting but they shouldn't overshadow everything else. And I can't get my head around people judging a whole club based on the action of a single fan.

Will be very much rooting for them in the final (pun intended).

• Like 2

Villa vs Notts Fo was my first ever Villa game. Stood on the Holte with a bunch of older males relatives all suddenly transformed in to shouty sweary laughing blokes. Outside, visible from where we stood, police horses chased people up and down the terraced housed street.

Boom. Hooked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So do you not have a team taht you follow other than villa then? If so how is that not wierd? Ive had a soft spot for forest since they were in pl as i use to go nottingham all the time and know aload of forest fans. If i wasnt villa i would be forest.

So do you consider leicester and derby as rivals as well? I dont see either as rivals personally 

In England? No, not really. Certainly not enough to want to go and support them in a final.

In France, Angoulême as they are the local team. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I just watched it. It looks absolutely horrific. He should get the same punishment if found it is him. You cant be doing that ffs

Why was the fan on the pitch in the first place? The club captain was viciously attacked, I dont see any defence for the Forest fan if honest 

50 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why was the fan on the pitch in the first place? The club captain was viciously attacked, I dont see any defence for the Forest fan if honest 

Wasn’t the fan who got stamped on wearing red, but the nutcase who charged Sharp had yellow on? 

18 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

I am rooting for Huddersfield because of the Billy Sharp incident. Disgusting.

You'll probably want to go neutral and not read up on the Huddersfield fans attacking the Luton fans then.

Every single club has their share of idiot fans.  Every.  Single.  Club.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah, he was fair game for being stamped on because Billy Sharp was attacked by somebody else.

What the ****? :D :D :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bobzy said:

You'll probably want to go neutral and not read up on the Huddersfield fans attacking the Luton fans then.

Every single club has their share of idiot fans.  Every.  Single.  Club.

Sounds like your excusing the assault on Sharp. This is far worst. Fans attacking players is far far worst. I know it is not all Forest fans but I think karma has to happen.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think the prison sentence was quite soft should have been longer

He asked for it to be quashed apparently as he and his girlfriend wouldn’t be able To keep up with their mortgage payments. 

Feel zero sympathy. Might not have planned it beforehand but definitely some level of premeditation considering he’s had to dodge tens of people to get to him and Sharp totally none the wiser he’s coming. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think the prison sentence was quite soft should have been longer

I think it's enough tbh

A few months in prison, banned from attending any football for a decade, almost certainly banned from Forest for life, he'll has his face all over the media, and a criminal record making it much harder to find work in future. 

He was wrong, it was stupid, but from what I've read it's his first offence, it results in very minor injury to the victim, and this guy has properly **** his life up. He's not a danger to society, locking him up for years isn't going to achieve anything more than this does.

I don't have any sympathy for him, but it's a harsh enough sentence IMO, he won't be doing that again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I think it's enough tbh

A few months in prison, banned from attending any football for a decade, almost certainly banned from Forest for life, he'll has his face all over the media, and a criminal record making it much harder to find work in future. 

He was wrong, it was stupid, but from what I've read it's his first offence, it results in very minor injury to the victim, and this guy has properly **** his life up. He's not a danger to society, locking him up for years isn't going to achieve anything more than this does.

I don't have any sympathy for him, but it's a harsh enough sentence IMO, he won't be doing that again.

Well he only seeving half and they gave him three months off as he wouldnt bale to pay his mortgage. 

Absolute ridiculous you shouldnt act like a absolute moron then.

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

and they gave him three months off as he wouldnt bale to pay his mortgage. 

First I've heard of that, got a source?

From what I read they were trying to get a suspended sentence because of losing work costing them their house, but got told absolutely not.

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

First I've heard of that, got a source?

From what I read they were trying to get a suspended sentence because of losing work costing them their house, but got told absolutely not.

Sorry my mistake it was four weeks

I hate linking to this shite so have to excuse this

Click

• Thanks 1

Â