Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, villanmac said:

The football was just as dismal from non Grealish containing Deano teams tbf

Absolutely true, people have short memories. There was a reason Deano got sacked, we’ve been watching dross bar the odd good performance for just over a year now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

good thing we have Ashley Young on the pitch who actually gives a shit and argues the position of the ball

Yeah but he’s so old he can’t move. Apperantly.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Seriously. Bailey off at HTm. Mans legs have gone.

I actually can't remember the last time I saw a first half performance that so deserved a half time hooking. 

Coutinho should have scored there - for all the frustration of our play, both Bailey and Coutinho have had excellent chances to score.

Plus we didn't concede an early goal.

So, other than the individual performances of seven of the starting eleven, I'm satisfied.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've tried to ignore it loads of times mate as I don't want to look like a " snowflake " ( As I'm nowhere near). However, it's his go to comment.

I've also seen comments from him in other matters in the same vein.

Nothing necessarily wrong with the " banter " in a sense but it's all about the intent. His track record has given me suspicion of his actual intent 

Yes he's not been bad, admittedly but WTF?

calling out bullshit is not being a "snowflake" imo. if people have "the balls to say it like it is" (say racist shit) then you have just as much right to call those people out on it. if they wanna play ball then so can you.

• Like 4

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Absolutely true, people have short memories. There was a reason Deano got sacked, we’ve been watching dross bar the odd good performance for just over a year now.

The squad is full of limitations. I’d wish Gerrard would be a bit more adventurous though in selection.