Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You keep saying this absolute shite with borderline undertones regardless of facts.

borderline undertones of what? that the deal stunk to high heavens from the start and with his wheeler dealer father/coach you tube channel being cringey as ****

the writing was on the wall wether you like it or not

• Confused 1

Really unpleasant what we've become.

Players arguing constantly, having a go at each in an effort to not be the one at fault. Minimal camaraderie or fighting for each other, just pointing and blaming.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

borderline undertones of what? that the deal stunk to high heavens from the start and with his wheeler dealer father/coach you tube channel being cringey as ****

I thinks the post prior which was offensive  is what JV is referring to 

Just now, AshVilla said:

Antonio on crutches after he does his hamstring is quicker than Bailey.

Changing your profile picture in the coming days are you? :D 

yeah tbf N'zogbia bagged us some important goals and had undeniable talent. Bailey is similar i'm sure but just not showing it for us, I will always remember that freekick N'zogbia scored against Hammers back when big sam was there, i was right behind the goal in lower holte, must have been L7 ish area. he never replicated the wigan form for us but he was better for us than a lot remember imo. at the time we had crap managers and a culture amongst the players which was not good, high wages and low expectations. he was a product of that environment and one of the people contributing to it no doubt but definitely not the biggest problem

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I don’t understand who we are referring to here and I’m so confused.