Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

@weedman last season I think I only failed to resell a ticket once. This season I sold it for Everton and Man City. 

The club has let season ticket holders resell before they have sold out but I don’t think this will last as more and more tickets are going on general sale now. 

Thanks mate that's really helpful to know. Hopefully we start playing some actual football again at some point and demand goes up again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, if you want European football, you've got to pay for it.

I nearly bit the bullet, but instead I feel like I dodged one.

You won't be saying that boxing day for Pochettino's first game in charge when we beat Liverpool 12-9 :D

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Can you still do the ST resale for a one off game? Can’t see it on the OS if anyone knows how to do it?

I've just managed to put mine up for resale for the Liverpool match. 

You have to go into your online account on avfc.co.uk (I got there through the little head and shoulders icon in the top right of the screen)

You can then go to manage your account/tickets etc and work it from there. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, May-Z said:

You have to go into your online account on avfc.co.uk (I got there through the little head and shoulders icon in the top right of the screen)

Do villa charge these tickets at full price once you've put them up for resale?

46 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Do villa charge these tickets at full price once you've put them up for resale?

Yes, and I think you get back about 80-85% of the value of your ticket per match. Given a season ticket is cheaper per game than a match day ticket, the club trousers a fair bit of money.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, May-Z said:

Found it thanks 

Edited by mikeyp102

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I've lost my season ticket (and wallet) , I know you can go there on the day and get a paper ticket if I remember rightly, is there anywhere online account though you get a QR?

You just call the ticket office mate and they will either email you a ticket or send it to a collection point so you can pick up on the day. 

18 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Trying to sell my season ticket for the Liverpool game, and for the life of me can’t work it out. 

Helps to use the online website instead of an app. Sign in using the icon in the top right of the page, the. You can access ticket information and put it up for sale. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Helps to use the online website instead of an app. Sign in using the icon in the top right of the page, the. You can access ticket information and put it up for sale. 

Yeah I was doing it online. Do you mind being a hero and doing a step by step guide?

EDIT: Got it sorted. Thanks lads!

Edited by Rich192
  • Thanks 1

Finally got myself and daughter onto the waiting list. I think it’s insane that a four year old needs to have a separate account etc. But, anyway, hopefully we get one by 2030. 

Just so I have it right in my head, if there are games where my daughter doesn’t wish to attend for whatever reason, am I allowed to take a buddy with me? Are the tickets checked? Do the tickets show up as belonging to a child and so will be obvious? 

Edited by Tayls

10 minutes ago, Tayls said:

if there are games where my daughter doesn’t wish to attend for whatever reason, am I allowed to take a buddy with me? Are the tickets checked? Do the tickets show up as belonging to a child and so will be obvious? 

Yes you can bring someone else instead. I think you’re meant to let the ticket office know who you are giving your ticket to, but I doubt many people do.

The tickets are ‘checked’ as you enter, but not against the name of the person, just purely that you have a valid ticket to enter the ground.

Yes it shows up as a child ticket to the person manning the turnstile. Do they care? Depends who you get.  I personally wouldn’t risk it - just call the ticket office beforehand and pay the extra to upgrade it to an adult ticket.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Finally got myself and daughter onto the waiting list. I think it’s insane that a four year old needs to have a separate account etc. But, anyway, hopefully we get one by 2030. 

Just so I have it right in my head, if there are games where my daughter doesn’t wish to attend for whatever reason, am I allowed to take a buddy with me? Are the tickets checked? Do the tickets show up as belonging to a child and so will be obvious? 

Better off just phoning the ticket office and upgrading it. Last thing you want to do is take a mate and then they don’t let you in. 

• Like 1