Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Seen this online, so we get a key ring, badge, pen, knew it wouldn’t be anything decent like some vouchers in the club shop or a few free pints during the season

12D16578-0BC7-4968-AD29-EEB4C11E72A0.jpeg

looks more exciting than the football will be :) 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Seen this online, so we get a key ring, badge, pen, knew it wouldn’t be anything decent like some vouchers in the club shop or a few free pints during the season

Better than last year at least! Pretty sure i got an envelope with the card in it last year, don't even remember a box!? maybe its my mind playing tricks on me but it certainly wasn't memorable

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Better than last year at least! Pretty sure i got an envelope with the card in it last year, don't even remember a box!? maybe its my mind playing tricks on me but it certainly wasn't memorable

Oh I got a sticker last season 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

You're paying to 'hire' a seat to watch football matches at Villa Park, not buying a lucky bag or a mystery box !!!

Fair play the them. At least the club are doing something.

Our Claret Memberships have arrived and we have loads of goodies!

A beanie. A massive sticker. A keyring. A poster.

So, maybe not loads, but I'm looking forward to putting the sticker on the shop window of the far right loving Bluenose fan in Shrewsbury.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Soon we will actually have to do equity release in order to afford a season ticket and free pen.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, rbcuk said:

£150 extra notes and all I got was this crummy box.

No but really this is actually decent. At least they've made an effort this year.

Does anybody know if season tickets can be returned to the club after the season has started. Especially with there being such a large waiting list. Perhaps at the half way mark?

Website says this 

Season Tickets are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed by the Club. All refund requests are to be made in writing.

Site

Just wondering if anyone has ever had any experience of attempting this?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Does anybody know if season tickets can be sold after the season has started. Especially with there being such a large waiting list. Perhaps at the half way mark?

Do you mean if the club will sell more?

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry I meant returned to the club for a refund. Just re-worded it.

Good question. I'm sure there's some sort of refund system in place, one for the ticket office.

If you're able to get to most games (I know you talked about half way) then it might be worth taking the hit just to stay in the season ticket holder mix. I'm guessing if you give up a season ticket now, you'll struggle to get a new one until after the North stand is rebuilt.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

You could just relist every ticket and get 80% of your ticket back.

Yes I may do this with many of them. I might contact the club just to understand if they have any sort of process for this kind of request. 

Will let you all know what they say.

• Like 1