Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, Shirtman said:

Does anyone know when we're likely to receive the season tickets in the post? Thanks

usually happens a week or 2 before beginning of the season, sometimes even 4 or so days. I'd say expect them in just under 3 weeks as our first home game isnt until 13th August

• Like 2

Wouldn't be surprised if they start moving away from physical season tickets and just have it on the Villa app. The commonwealth games has not sent tickets out- either you print at home or store them electronically.  Perhaps offer a £5-10 discount for not requesting a physical card in the future.

37 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The commonwealth games has not sent tickets out- either you print at home or store them electronically.  

Villa do this with single matchday tickets and have done for a little while.

I think for season tickets it makes sense to have a card because people like something that says they're a season ticket holder and because it means you don't have a whole lot of emails and printing and things that could go wrong.

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they start moving away from physical season tickets and just have it on the Villa app. The commonwealth games has not sent tickets out- either you print at home or store them electronically.  Perhaps offer a £5-10 discount for not requesting a physical card in the future.

Feck no !!!

My heart sinks everytime someone says 

"You need to download the app" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Villa do this with single matchday tickets and have done for a little while.

I think for season tickets it makes sense to have a card because people like something that says they're a season ticket holder and because it means you don't have a whole lot of emails and printing and things that could go wrong.

Which doesn't work for those of us that don't carry a wallet. The choice would be nice. Not everyone has a smartphone either.

15 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

In regards to our first home game versus Everton, is now on a day of rail strikes.What a nice start to activating your card in scrambling to get to Villa Park for a early kick off. Lovely.

Well that sucks.

They've picked some shit days to do it on... commonwealth games opening ceremony and marathon days, opening day of EFL season, and now this.

They got a payrise below inflation. Lucky them. I've not had a payrise in 3 years but don't have the luxury of being able to strike. Yes, I'm bitter. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Well that sucks.

They've picked some shit days to do it on... commonwealth games opening ceremony and marathon days, opening day of EFL season, and now this.

They got a payrise below inflation. Lucky them. I've not had a payrise in 3 years but don't have the luxury of being able to strike. Yes, I'm bitter. 

That's the idea mate-pick the most inconvenient times to strike. Its what the French have been doing for years!

Back to the cards  I reckon we will be given a option for a electronic one in the next couple of years. They always leave it late for them to arrive on your doormat.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Well that sucks.

Join a union lad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1