Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Well just to add a different dynamic, if I remember rightly you had to preference the stand you wanted to sit in so I’m not sure if that makes a difference in how they offer them out either.

Oh thats a good point.  I remember you had to pick a stand, you couldn't just say anywhere!

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They need to get with the times and give you an e- ticket like other clubs. I lost my card last season and they wanted £10 for a new one. 

Well you could request an e-ticket being emailed to you for each game.

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

No freebies with the card this year? Have got less and less. One time I got a Villa review of the year book, then it was discount vouchers for food and drink, then a badge. 

Used to get all sorts with the season ticket, some naff souvenirs (car sticker, pin badge etc), free VillaTV access, drinks vouchers, free cup game, discount in club shop. Seems the only thing we still get now is the free cup game (if we manage to get a home game), bit rubbish really considering the price.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You still get reward points. Eventually they build up and you can get something. 

'Something' indeed, great if you're after an AVFC phone case for an iPhone 4. 'Pride Rewards' is generally not worth the effort imo.

19 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

'Something' indeed, great if you're after an AVFC phone case for an iPhone 4. 'Pride Rewards' is generally not worth the effort imo.

I used mine this season to get cheap tickets to watch Birmingham in the two. You had to be pretty quick but it was the first time Id seen something I wanted.

17 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You still get reward points. Eventually they build up and you can get something. 

Ah yes the pride rewards system which seems to go up higher than even the current inflation rates.   You might be able to get a beanie hat or the option of paying overpriced drinks in the 1874 bar.  

50 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ah yes the pride rewards system which seems to go up higher than even the current inflation rates.   You might be able to get a beanie hat or the option of paying overpriced drinks in the 1874 bar.  

I just got a drawstring badge for 500 points.