Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Thanks both. Do you know how much it costs to upgrade for the day? I can’t see it on the website… 

Whatever the adult price is in that stand. Just have to pay the difference. 

edit: actually might not be that simple as it’s a season ticket. Not sure on that one mate. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whatever the adult price is in that stand. Just have to pay the difference. 

Ah fair. Suppose that makes sense! Cheers for the help! Assuming you have a season ticket? How do you find the renewal process and and any other Season ticket related things?! 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Ah fair. Suppose that makes sense! Cheers for the help! Assuming you have a season ticket? How do you find the renewal process and and any other Season ticket related things?! 

I do mate and the renewal is simple. You get so long to renew before it’s offered out to others.  I put edit on last post as I’m not sure how it would work to upgrade a child season ticket seat to adult. Will need someone else to help on that one. I do know if you get a seat with a child membership where there’s no concessions. They don’t really care who enters.

Also if you can’t make a game you can put the seats on resale and more often than not someone will buy them and you get a percentage back of your seat price. Useful when cant make games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Thanks both. Do you know how much it costs to upgrade for the day? I can’t see it on the website… 

I’ve done it a few times when my boy hasn’t been able to go. They work out how much you both pay per game and charge you the difference. For instance (I can’t remember exactly how much I pay for my 2 so I’ll make up the figures

Adult season ticket is £570, divided by 19 games = £30 per game. 

Child season ticket is £250, divided by 19 games = £13.16. 

So in this instance £30 - £13.16 means you’d have to pay £16.84 to upgrade. 

Spot on chaps thank you. Gives me a good idea of the process. So when arriving at games, it’s not simply a case of scanning your season ticket card on a device to gain access? Someone is physically checking them as you enter? 

Also, another question, where do you guys park or how do you travel there? I know a few have mentioned parking at Star City before. Is that definitely one of the easiest places? Safe walk etc.

Edited by Tayls

I always park at Star City, it's free and about a 25 min walk to the ground...I need that after the 2 hr drive from where I live.

Park any closer than you will spend ages after the game being gridlocked, plus parking will cost you upwards of £6 or more.

Getting out from Star City to the M6 (south for me) is a bit of a slow moving crawl of traffic but it's not too bad.

Some people who park at Star City grab a bite to eat after the game and when they are ready to leave, all the traffic has died down...

All the best

Derek

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tayls said:

Spot on chaps thank you. Gives me a good idea of the process. So when arriving at games, it’s not simply a case of scanning your season ticket card on a device to gain access? Someone is physically checking them as you enter? 

Also, another question, where do you guys park or how do you travel there? I know a few have mentioned parking at Star City before. Is that definitely one of the easiest places? Safe walk etc.

You scan them but there’s normally someone sitting at the turnstile who I assume can see the details pop up on a screen or something. How much they are paying attention to it though is debatable. 

5 hours ago, Tayls said:

its just touch and go on a panel as you enter , ther person sitting there just opens the turnstile , a light flashes different colour for adult or concession . Parking around the ground is around £10 with up to an hour in traffic after , thus lots of people walk to star city and usually quickly away

Edited by mattyvilla

23 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

There are many villa fans selling tickets to opponents fans for a profit. I know of one that sold 12 to Liverpool fans. Im aware of some fans even selling Villa away tickets to home fans.  They are making it in to a business.

Surely the club can do more about this?

Have you passed the information you have to the club? I'm not sure what you expect them to do unless people provide evidence.

We have guidelines on VillaTalk to prevent us having the club asking for poster's details. It means sometimes we ban people for trying to sell their ticket if they haven't read the guidelines.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, limpid said:

Have you passed the information you have to the club? I'm not sure what you expect them to do unless people provide evidence.

We have guidelines on VillaTalk to prevent us having the club asking for poster's details. It means sometimes we ban people for trying to sell their ticket if they haven't read the guidelines.

I would but it’s a friend of a friend so I don’t have his details. Agree as fans we need to report this kind of thing more.

41 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Question... Does anyone know the cut off date for claiming a free ticket for ST Holders v Stevenage? Has it passed? Thanks in advance as I can't find any info on the website. 

can still be done just add a seat and there is no charge if you are a season ticket holder

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know if there’s a limit on how many times you can sell your tickets on your season ticket? My wife is 7 months pregnant, and has been advised to stop coming, which is fair enough! She’s sold the last two, and is planning on selling more, but doesn’t want the club to get annoyed and potentially give her season ticket away to someone on the waiting list. 

35 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Does anyone know if there’s a limit on how many times you can sell your tickets on your season ticket? My wife is 7 months pregnant, and has been advised to stop coming, which is fair enough! She’s sold the last two, and is planning on selling more, but doesn’t want the club to get annoyed and potentially give her season ticket away to someone on the waiting list. 

You mean the resale function? Doubt there’s a limit. The club make money on every real sale. It’s much better than season ticket holders that hardly turn up. The person next to me can only make 3pm kick offs and never resells so you can imagine how many games he gets too. I nearly always have an  empty seat next to me. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

39 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Don't think there is a limit

Can she still drop you off though and pick you up after?

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You mean the resale function? Doubt there’s a limit. The club make money on every real sale. It’s much better than season ticket holders that hardly turn up. The person next to me can only make 3pm kick offs and never resells so you can imagine how many games he gets too. I nearly always have an  empty seat next to me. 

Yeah this was my thinking too, it benefits the club. I was just thinking that due to the waiting list they might implement a policy of having to attend a certain percentage of matches to retain the right for your season ticket. 

9 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Don't think there is a limit

Can she still drop you off though and pick you up after?

We live 100 miles away, so no dice! 

• Like 1