Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

The average and median are about 525, so in the middle of the pack in terms of price. OK a steepish price increase.

Before the price hike the median was 458 and the average was 504 pounds.

17 hours ago, John said:

I know:cheers:, we've all sadly seen that happen over the years, I like to think they are now watching us for free at that Villa Park in the sky. :flag:

The Holte End is still standing up there

• Like 1

Let me clarify. So for example my mates a chelsea ticket holder and he pays way over 1k per season. More than double a season ticket price we pay.

I think we gave to expect increases, with covid and thw amount NSWE have invested in our club

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Let me clarify. So for example my mates a chelsea ticket holder and he pays way over 1k per season. More than double a season ticket price we pay.

and London salaries are significantly higher than Birmingham salaries

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Think this needs to also how much a actual season ticket costs at some of these clubs. Just look at what arsenal and spurs fans pay. Its a lot more than us

The table is showing the cost of the cheapest adult season ticket available for each club.

It puts us 10th on the list, which is at least where we will be aiming to finish this season. 

If you look at the most expensive season ticket for each club,  we come in 16th position.  Overall, we are still better value than a lot of teams.  Leicester are a bit of an outlier who charge less than nearly everyone but still finish fairly high up the table. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

And so is peoples mortgages, and general way of living so it balances itself out

Everyone works from home now anyway so might as well move out and save a fortune 😜 

• Haha 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

The table is showing the cost of the cheapest adult season ticket available for each club.

It puts us 10th on the list, which is at least where we will be aiming to finish this season. 

If you look at the most expensive season ticket for each club,  we come in 16th position.  Overall, we are still better value than a lot of teams.  Leicester are a bit of an outlier who charge less than nearly everyone but still finish fairly high up the table. 

Yeah i agree mrblack. I personally think you get good value with our season ticket prices

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i agree mrblack. I personally think you get good value with our season ticket prices

Don’t know about good value but nobody is forcing us to buy them regardless of the price. So no complaint from me about the greedy thieving scumbags! 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And so is peoples mortgages, and general way of living so it balances itself out

Not really, as a hypothetical if your salary is 50% and your mortgage is 50% higher, it’s likely your free/spare cash is higher.  I know that from personal experience from living in both Birmingham and Sydney.  How you then choose to spend your free/spare cash is up to you but things tend to be higher in cost in higher earnings areas/cities/countries because those people have a higher surplus of spare cash.  Globalisation is reducing this difference obviously because of ease of access but there is still the discrepancy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not really, as a hypothetical if your salary is 50% and your mortgage is 50% higher, it’s likely your free/spare cash is higher.  I know that from personal experience from living in both Birmingham and Sydney.  How you then choose to spend your free/spare cash is up to you but things tend to be higher in cost in higher earnings areas/cities/countries because those people have a higher surplus of spare cash.  Globalisation is reducing this difference obviously because of ease of access but there is still the discrepancy.

I dont agree if you have a house worth 550k -650k in london you are more likely to have a higher mortgage therefore less money end of month. We pay more for parking, travel etc

Anyways lets not turn this into another london thread as its been done to death on this forum and we never agree 😉

Edited by Demitri_C

14 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ye it's like the energy crisis is hurting lower income people more. Same with this season ticket price increase.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont agree if you have a house worth 550k -650k in london you are more likely to have a higher mortgage therefore less money end of month. We pay more for parking, travel etc

Anyways lets not turn this into another london thread as its been done to death on this forum and we never agree 😉

Ok, I’ve lived the life in both type of places Sydney equivalent to London and then Birmingham so I have experience. 

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

and London salaries are significantly higher than Birmingham salaries

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

and you used to be able to leave your doors unlocked all day and night, the twins only ever murdered their own and loved their dear Old Muvva, GERTHCA 

• Like 1