Match Thread: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Think the ref has been reasonably fair. Digne was absolutely clattered several times, but to be fair, he let Digne take his man out too one time. One of the more consistent refereeing displays I've seen of late I'd say.

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

There has to be a scapegoat and Douglas Luiz is playing too well to be it this week so somebody has to be it.

Why is saying we should consider subbing a below par player who blatantly off the pace today mean He’s being used as a scapegoat ? By JJ’s high standards he has been poor and we have a squad for a reason. 

Edited by thabucks

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sounds like we're doing okay without having complete control of things and that the referee is having a good game despite a lot of pressure.

That's what I can gather anyway - we've spent a lot of time at the Molineux hearing about f*** all.

From commentary it sounds like Ramsey has struggled - the midfield three are playing quite deep and he's not held onto the ball well - might it be worth getting Sanson on for him early?

Dunno, aside from the first 10 I would say we had almost complete control 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sounds like we're doing okay without having complete control of things and that the referee is having a good game despite a lot of pressure.

That's what I can gather anyway - we've spent a lot of time at the Molineux hearing about f*** all.

From commentary it sounds like Ramsey has struggled - the midfield three are playing quite deep and he's not held onto the ball well - might it be worth getting Sanson on for him early?

Listening on Radio WM? 

They're so fixated on Wolves now it's highly irritating. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

The ref isn't doing too bad, he's fairly new but he's not losing control and he's telling Leeds moaners to shut up. 

If you look at the one at the end, it was a foul by luiz he knows exactly what he's doing but the contact is still minimum and he could stay up if he wanted 

The Ramsey one is then obviously an all dayer 

He's not given some really soft stuff and it's all seemingly fell to not giving them stuff

Thought the Ollie yellow card would be a VAR red for a minute if I'm honest 

• Like 1

JJ should have been rested, Sanson is clearly good enough. Just give him a rest for one match and he’d be back fresh.

Leeds are dreadful going forward. Cash, Ings and Coutinho been brilliant.

• Like 2