Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

Digne and Ramsey need to be more controlled when they have the ball as we are getting raped down that side.

We were not looking good at 1-0 then for 8 minutes we played it on the floor and straight through them.

Then back to panic defending.

Watkins again doesn't seem to be on form, lacking that 1st yard of pace. Was hoping he would have come back a bit sharper.

Fingers crossed we continue scoring as I don't have much confidence in us not conceding.

2 minutes ago, Daweii said:

That half told me that Ramsey is smart enough to be on the same wavelength as Coutinho, but Watkins isn't and may never be.

I'm struggling to see what Watkins offers while he's playing like this. He's making terrible runs that no one wants to pick out, he's lazy off the ball and his only saving grace is he makes space, which is great but I'd prefer him to play smarter. 

If someone watched us for the first time and I asked them who our striker was they'd say it was Ramsey. Watkins has been invisible for months now. 

Bailey upfront when fit is what I want. Imagine him running for buendia and Coutinhos through balls. 

• Like 1

Just now, avfc1982am said:

I feel like I've met a great girl tonight until she started abusing me. I'm trying to enjoy it but I'm slightly concerned where it's leading. 

Is it flirting or is she just a mean tease? We’re either gonna **** or get ****.