Omari Kellyman

zab6359

something about him definitely. these european games will give him plenty of minutes

edit: or we'll sell him to luton for 15m with a buy back tomorrow :P

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

The assist was nice.

The Key Pass to Bailey on 72mins that should've ended in a goal from McGinn - was beautiful. Split second with 2 Defenders closing him down, no time to look and slots it perfectly through to Leon. Really lovely pass.

Excited to see more of him

That was all i needed to see to know he will be a proper player . Eyes in the back of his head to show that vision and composure

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tinker said:

I can understand why Aaron was let go, this kid has something really special about him.

So the highly paid professionals, analysts, coaches and Manager might actually know what they are doing?

I mentioned this in the AJ thread or summer thread i think.

The cream will rise, only the absolute best of our youth will break through here, and that's how it should be.

The ones let go may get there, but there will always be one or two " special ' ones.

I mentioned from the first time he played with us, that i saw it in JJ, and I now see it with him.

As a matter of fact I saw something in Iroegbunam as well but I think this kid is ahead of even him on an intelligence level.

Only 17 as well so imagine when he fills out and learns more.

Scenes when Chelsea bid 77 mill tomorrow night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aaron Ramsey being let go had nothing whatsoever to do with Kellyman, and just because Kellyman has played well today doesn't mean to say that Ramsey is a bad player, also I think people were well aware of how good Kellyman is, we're allowed to have more than one good player in the academy. Put it this way if Kellyman is where Aaron Ramsey is now when he's the same age then he will have done incredibly well, hopefully he's doing even better but we will see.

Â