Omari Kellyman

zab6359

14 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I think it would be better for him to be with us for a bit longer before being loaned out, whether he's too young or not.

Same.  He can play in the cups/euro and cameo appearances in the league.  Still young enough for a loan in the next season or two if he needs it.  

• Like 1

Very impressive in his maturity last night, looks good enough to be involved this season based on his showing last night.

Some players just have that natural talent or time on the ball and he looks a step ahead of even Ramsay and Philogene.

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

In the highlights I just saw I thought he was really good, hit the post too before Buendia tapped it in!

There was another play, I wish I could find a video. Lovely bit of skill to get in on goal, had the Newcastle defenders twisted in knots, but got a little too cute in the end and gave them time to recover. Eye-opening composure to create that chance, especially from a 17 year old. Has a touch of class to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thats2 said:

There was another play, I wish I could find a video. Lovely bit of skill to get in on goal, had the Newcastle defenders twisted in knots, but got a little too cute in the end and gave them time to recover. Eye-opening composure to create that chance, especially from a 17 year old. Has a touch of class to him.

Check the extended highlights at VillaTV, the chance is right there at the end. Great piece of skill, but got a little too cute with his shot at the end, which allowed the defense to recover.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Would love him to do a Pino under Emery and get mins in the ECL this season. 

Definitely possible. As others have said he’s too inexperienced to be loaned out, a season in U21 with some Euro/Cup games, the odd league cameo.

I just hope they do not rush him. Still so young. Let him develop in his own time . Obviously train with the first team as well but he is probably 3 years away from being fully physically developed when he will be able to make the most of his undoubted technical ability.  Its probably Isak that he is most like physically and he is 6 years older. 

We have Aaron Cam and Tim to bring through IMO before we focus on Omari and Kaden. 

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I just hope they do not rush him. Still so young. Let him develop in his own time . Obviously train with the first team as well but he is probably 3 years away from being fully physically developed when he will be able to make the most of his undoubted technical ability.  Its probably Isak that he is most like physically and he is 6 years older. 

We have Aaron Cam and Tim to bring through IMO before we focus on Omari and Kaden. 

There is no set order of when players come through, they all develop at different rates. I’m sure Saka, or Bellingham or Muisala all had players who should’ve been brought through ahead of them. Now I’m not saying he’ll be anywhere at the same level as those are special players, but I’m just saying people can through at any time. 

51 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Very impressive, faded a bit as it went on and the game failed to have much of a pattern about it but he looked very interesting indeed, looking forward to seeing how he develops.

A very different player from the one we saw against Walsall when he was thrown up front. He is v dangerous facing goal and being involved with build up play. Another one with huge potential 

11 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

In the highlights I just saw I thought he was really good, hit the post too before Buendia tapped it in!

pushed on to the post by the keeper...so he was on target.

• Like 1

I saw videos for him, he scores a lot the same way he would’ve scored with his shot for the Buendia goal. I guess it’s a piece of tactic which is lovely to see from him and Jaden, and great that Emery is trying to implement what’s already good by them. Hopefully they score next game to give more confidence for them, and from the manager side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TRO said:

pushed on to the post by the keeper...so he was on target.

Very true, I didn’t give him enough credit.

It’s exciting to have such good young prospects with elite level coaching 

Â