Omari Kellyman

zab6359

I've never said any brother is any better than an other brother, the only thing I can remember saying is that Aaron Ramsey was as good as Jacob Ramsey at youth level. Also if Jahmi ends up being sold to another PL team for millions of pounds then he will have done exceptionally well

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, useless said:

I've never said any brother is any better than an other brother, the only thing I can remember saying is that Aaron Ramsey was as good as Jacob Ramsey at youth level. Also if Jahmi ends up being sold to another PL team for millions of pounds then he will have done exceptionally well

I should have said 'forum tradition', not picking you out in particular buddy 👍

• Like 1

There have been reports that they have Ghanaian heritage

Hopefully the next contract news from the academy is a new deal for Kellyman, now he's turned eighteen can sign a deal for as long as he wants

Will probably be in action tonight as England U19 playing Montenegro in Euro qualifier

1 hour ago, useless said:

There have been reports that they have Ghanaian heritage

Hopefully the next contract news from the academy is a new deal for Kellyman, now he's turned eighteen can sign a deal for as long as he wants

Will probably be in action tonight as England U19 playing Montenegro in Euro qualifier

How long can you sign for at 17 at most? Presumably still under his professional contract with us at the moment?

On 10/10/2023 at 07:44, villa4europe said:

jahmi and omari

what other heritage have they got in them? 

Jamaican - Irish is what was reported at some point but now Ghanaian - Irish so not sure which is true. 

Edited by gwi1890
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, useless said:

Usually when highly rated prospects turn eighteen we offer them a contract extention soon after as at that point they can sign a contract for as long as they want, as far as I'm aware Chukwuemeka has been the only player to turn down a second professinal deal with us, but to be fair to him he at least did a professional contract in the first place, some top academy players won't sign a pro deal at all and leave their club with little int he way of compensation, something we've benefited from ourselves, for example when we signed Iroegbunam.

Can’t help but notice you turned a little Yorkshire there for a moment.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â