Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Nothing new but surprised not to see Left Back and another CM in there.

'At least one CB' is interesting, I do wonder whether we'll add two and whether - if we do - Who we sell: Hause or Mings/Konsa.

Ideally Mings/Konsa compete for starter rather than get shipped out. But can see us trying to move one on to generate some FFP cash and keeping Hause as backup for a season or two.

9 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

'At least one CB' is interesting, I do wonder whether we'll add two and whether - if we do - Who we sell: Hause or Mings/Konsa.

Ideally Mings/Konsa compete for starter rather than get shipped out. But can see us trying to move one on to generate some FFP cash and keeping Hause as backup for a season or two.

Ideally you’d want to keep Mings/Konsa to have better back-up options, but keeping previous starters around the team can be difficult. They may not wish to stay (like Targett) or risk spreading negativity.

I also wonder what type of CB’s he’s after.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Botman, Madueke, Kamara, Nunez

Make it happen, cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If bailey or traore is sold, or we dint get couts permanently id gi for sarr from watford. I like him

His stock is low right now and with Watford getting relegated it would be the right time to buy him...... if we want him.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If bailey or traore is sold, or we dint get couts permanently id gi for sarr from watford. I like him

Don't see the point tbh - 4312 seems to be our best formation and I don't see how he fits in it. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

I'd have Raphinia in a heartbeat

Barcelona, Man United and Liverpool have been rumoured to be interested. I imagine we're some way down the list of potential future clubs.