Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

We can't compete with teams signing players for 60mill

Well we are never going to play in Europe if we don’t occasionally because all those teams will.  The owners want Europe in the next few seasons, so we’ll have to venture into that territory.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Well we are never going to play in Europe if we don’t occasionally because all those teams will.  The owners want Europe in the next few seasons, so we’ll have to venture into that territory.

and that's where FFP ensure we can never pay that and therefore never qualify for Europe.

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is the Turkish league any good?  Or is it one of those where even their best players aren’t really up to PL standard?

We send our players there every season on loan who no one else wants to buy? So I imagine the standard isn’t the best. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is the Turkish league any good?  Or is it one of those where even their best players aren’t really up to PL standard?

Has declined a lot as European results show but a League for players at the end of the

Click on a random team Wikipedia and you will spot a random player that played in the Premier League on 2012 😂 

Chadli scored the other day for Traores new team 😂

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Well, it’s a dumping ground for our out of favour players so….. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anybody think we WON'T sign anyone else?

Me, I’ll caveat that with any that will be a first teamer starter. I really hope we do but I’m not expecting it now, I really hope that’s not the case.