Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Wolves hoping to tempt Ruben Neves into staying with a £100k a week offer. 

Surprised a player with his sort of international profile isn't already on that, TBH. 

Tenuous links with Yanited at the end of last season, but more likely to run his contract down with one year left. If there was any sort of chance of doing that kind of deal we should look at it, we need that sort of tactically switched on player in the middle of the park. 

• Like 2

Really hope we do more business… if we can get our act together (mainly SG) and strengthen accordingly, we can at least try and be competitive for midtable…

I don’t have much faith in the manager but if we can make the team stronger we can counteract/aid that side of things… maybe…

hope we don’t sit on our arses here…

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joshie2000 said:

Are you paying the fee and wages. 

Let our chairman's and board worry about that

Sorry but no.

I don’t directly pay their wage in full but MY club does.

I want it continue to exist first and foremost and to be mildly successful at the very least.

Therefore I don’t want my club to piss whatever money it has up the wall.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I'd crawl through burning shards of glass to sign Tielemans.

Not a chance in hell though he comes here.

Tielemans is our McGinn other clubs fans rave about them but their own fans don’t particularly rate them. Leicester fans don’t want Tielemans in the starting 11 for example. In fact most want him gone. 

From the bit I've seen of him Tielemans is a more polished version of Jacob Ramsey. 

A fine player, but we need something a bit different in there. Someone who can set the tempo, rather than someone looking to bomb forward. 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Really hope we do more business… if we can get our act together (mainly SG) and strengthen accordingly, we can at least try and be competitive for midtable…

I don’t have much faith in the manager but if we can make the team stronger we can counteract/aid that side of things… maybe…

hope we don’t sit on our arses here…

We simply have too. With Carlos potentially out, we will likely start the Palace game with only one new player in the starting XI. That is unacceptable.

• Like 1

IF Carlos is out for the season that means we only left with one(Kamara) player we signed that improves our starting 11 compared to last season where we finished a shocking 14th

Anyone concerned by this? 

26 minutes ago, messi11 said:

IF Carlos is out for the season that means we only left with one(Kamara) player we signed that improves our starting 11 compared to last season where we finished a shocking 14th

Anyone concerned by this? 

No it comes very far down the last after, the manager, coaching, tactics, formation and so on.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I wish we had been in for that new Everton number 8 who came on. He looks some player and would’ve been perfect for us

Onana is a great talent and a name I’ve mentioned before. but signing him would’ve basically killed Iroegbunam’s chances of ever making it here… 

• Thanks 1