Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

A very solid performance, looked at home in a team full of talent. Wasn’t worked too much defensively but showed some good passing. 

Interesting to watch Konrad Latimer play who a few on here have mentioned. Good assist 

4 hours ago, WHY said:

Same, sometimes I think I watch a different games to most of our fans but then again I don’t watch games with my rose tinted glasses on. The kid will be fine but wish our fans wouldn’t constantly over hype our players. 

You don't need someone to have an outstanding game to tell they have ability.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Really, i'd argue that.  Yes they have Mbappe, but Belgium have De Bruyne. The others are fairly random.

Wow I didn't think I would see the meaning of the word 'random' change twice in my lifetime

It was interesting to see how deep he plays. He almost sits in between the centre halves at times, and rarely looks to get forward albeit he does sometimes find himself in advanced positions. 

It’s clear that both him and Carlos will add some steel to our side. If we can get somebody in to compete/displace McGinn who is more comfortable on the ball in deeper positions, our back 5 will be so much better protected. I’d love Gallagher. A midfield three of Kamara, Gallagher and Ramsey would be excellent, if not a little young but that doesn’t bother me all that much. 

I expect us to concede fewer goals next season. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It was interesting to see how deep he plays. He almost sits in between the centre halves at times, and rarely looks to get forward albeit he does sometimes find himself in advanced positions. 

It’s clear that both him and Carlos will add some steel to our side. If we can get somebody in to compete/displace McGinn who is more comfortable on the ball in deeper positions, our back 5 will be so much better protected. I’d love Gallagher. A midfield three of Kamara, Gallagher and Ramsey would be excellent, if not a little young but that doesn’t bother me all that much. 

I expect us to concede fewer goals next season. 

I think that the steel they will add is only half of it. Seems that Carlos and Kamara are very good passers of the ball as well. Maybe they will take the ball off Tyrone in order to progress it and let Ty just defend. And their ability on the ball will give us far more control of the game.  Admittedly i didnt see the whole game but the little i have seen of it suggests that we have a proper player on our hands. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d love Gallagher. A midfield three of Kamara, Gallagher and Ramsey would be excellent, if not a little young but that doesn’t bother me all

I agree, that would be a brilliant midfield. A solid anchor and two very busy more attacking box to box players. The energy we have always looked to SJM to provide would be hugely upgraded. SJM I’d keep plus we've got young players coming through. That midfield wouldn’t be the passive damp squib we’ve unfortunately got used to for years. Yes it’s a young midfield but there are a few older heads in the team now. There’ll be the odd hiccup but a busy midfield, is for me the key to a good modern progressive team. With the likes of Coutinho and Buendia in front of them with Digne and Cash overlapping giving wide options we could be a very dangerous team. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Average game 🥵

It’s interesting that he’s not a ‘destroyer’ that was being screamed out for at all, he’s pretty similar to Luiz in style of play except much better at intercepting and stealing the ball

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Average game 🥵

It’s interesting that he’s not a ‘destroyer’ that was being screamed out for at all, he’s pretty similar to Luiz in style of play except much better at intercepting and stealing the ball

I think that's what we need though. The issue I have with Luiz is when he loses his concentration and the game starts passing him by entirely. A version of him that doesn't suffer that weakness would solidify the midfield enormously.

• Like 2

I need to see him in the Premier League. Against Austria in alot of those clips he's in acres of space and is not really having to fight for the ball. I'm not getting carried away just yet, but does look a prospect.

48 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Average game 🥵

I'm not really sure where this "destroyer" type of footballer comes from or what it even means? What do people expect, someone who just runs around pushing people over or something? 

27 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'm not really sure where this "destroyer" type of footballer comes from or what it even means? What do people expect, someone who just runs around pushing people over or something? 

Vinnie Jones!

26 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Someone who is 6'4, only makes short passes, wins every header and does big crunching tackles, I think. Or at least that's how I've always understood the term.

• Like 1

Â