Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

37 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Also played Ramsey in the front three in that game and he was superb. Set up Bailey's goal IIRC. He never played him there again..... Bizarre manager.

Yep I remember thinking he needs to be tried as an AM for a bit. His dribbling caused them all sorts of problems.

24 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Didn't think I'd ever see him make two terrible mistakes in a single game. Christ. Totally unlike him.

But this sometimes happens in football: when a keeper or a defensive outfielder makes a mistake which results in a goal it rattles them, they lose their nerve and/or their focus, it plays on their mind... and as a result they then make a mistake which results in a second goal. Nightmare.

Edited by robby b

Just now, robby b said:

But this sometimes happens in football: when a keeper or a defensive outfider makes a mistake which results in a goal it rattles them, they lose their nerve and as a result they then make a mistake which results in a second goal. 

Yeah - I mean the guy's been a rock all season and every player makes mistakes. Had to happen at some point. 

• Like 1

A poor day at the office, it happens.

Still quality but really we need to learn if we're playing short goal kicks and the player receiving the ball actually feels the opposition it might be a good idea just to play it back to Emi to boot upfield as it's not good enough just to give up goals like that.

There was still one quality turn he did midway first half which sent two Leicester players for a hotdog. 

Â