Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

It's possible to think he's brilliant and also acknowledge that he had a poor game.

I find as a whole we are allergic to middle ground.

Doesn't mean he's been " turned " on. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

On 06/02/2023 at 18:37, Tom13 said:

The first one he had confidence in himself to get out of the situation (can't say I blame him) but got caught. But yeah, he should have released it.

The second one, his first touch killed it. Unfortunately a shaky first touch will occasionally happen to even the best players when playing out from the back into those tight areas, and occasionally it will be punished like it was on Saturday. As long as the reward outweighs the risk I'm sure Emery will want to keep doing it long term.

I think Emi M was more at fault then BK. He had the clearer picture.....Konsa told him so too.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

On 08/02/2023 at 19:11, ozvilla28 said:

Give me a break had one bad and people on his back the guy is quality.

Don't confuse the comments with one game, as opposed to his overall season.....no one is on his back.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tough game foe him today against de bruyne. Struggled 1st half but i think he was on top for last 25 mins odd. I probably would ahve played dendonker ahead of JJ as he would know KDBs game more.

Yeah, but Dendoncker has the turning circle of a depressed diplodocus.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Yeah, but Dendoncker has the turning circle of a depressed diplodocus.

Pfft.  You’re being unkind.

The diplodocus would turn much faster.  Depressed or not.

He's excellent, it's just a case of seeing how he responds to his first slightly dodgy spell, if you can call a game and a half a dodgy spell.  He seems mentally strong and he did get stronger as the game went on so hopefully he will be back to his best next week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He's excellent, it's just a case of seeing how he responds to his first slightly dodgy spell, if you can call a game and a half a dodgy spell.  He seems mentally strong and he did get stronger as the game went on so hopefully he will be back to his best next week.

Issue is, whenever we get an exceptional player, they sometimes perform so well it negates how shite some of the other players are.

Then when they are less than 100 percent and the rest of the team are playing shite it shows, then it makes them more noticeable for not being " exceptional " or poor on the day.

I will repeat, sometimes him, and others in our team need help.

In short, we need better players around our best players, they can't always carry the team.

They can't do their jobs properly if it's falling to pieces around them.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

He was chasing shadows in the first half. Nakamba would of been better
Poor marketing for the first goal, his fault. Thats 3 goals he gave away in the last 2 games.
Confidence shot?

No, one poor game and one against the best side in the world.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

He was chasing shadows in the first half. Nakamba would of been better
Poor marketing for the first goal, his fault. Thats 3 goals he gave away in the last 2 games.
Confidence shot?

I think if he used some old fashioned leaflets that might have helped.

I’ll get my 🧥….

• Haha 3

On 12/02/2023 at 22:48, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Issue is, whenever we get an exceptional player, they sometimes perform so well it negates how shite some of the other players are.

Then when they are less than 100 percent and the rest of the team are playing shite it shows, then it makes them more noticeable for not being " exceptional " or poor on the day.

I will repeat, sometimes him, and others in our team need help.

In short, we need better players around our best players, they can't always carry the team.

They can't do their jobs properly if it's falling to pieces around them.

Exactly this.  Kamara and Luiz is a really good partnership.  But we need another midfielder who can hold onto the ball, drop into their triangles and give them options.  Unfortunately McGinn (who actually was decent for large parts of the game today), Buendia and JJ don't give the outlets that Luiz and Kamara sometimes need when we have the ball and don't track their men as well when we don't.  This can sometimes result in Kamara or Luiz either looking like they have given the ball away or been the player not picking up a spare man.  Another good midfielder in there and they will go up another level.

• Like 1

Â