Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Playing devils advocate here and im not ripping on this , looks a great bit of business. He’s touted as elite. I know he’s only 22. Why no french caps ? 🤔

might be something to do with the French team being full of elite players......

The French team isnt exactly short of world class players in nearly every position.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

lets hope he didnt watch the Man City game.

If he did, he’ll see a Villa team that aren’t too bad, just have a terrible midfield that he will massively improve.

• Like 3

Just now, ender4 said:

If he did, he’ll see a Villa team that aren’t too bad, just have a terrible midfield that he will massively improve.

fair play!, thats for sure the glass half full take on it :)

Finally signed a DM... On paper, this looks like a great signing, but I'm shocked none of the "bigger" teams really wanted him.  Hopefully he's as good as all the VillaTalk French footy experts make him out to be (the same ones who said Traore was shite).

I think Gerrard is an awful manager, but I can't fault him in the transfer market so far.  Very good business so far.

• Coutinho
  • Digne
  • Chambers
  • Olsen
  • Kamara
Edited by KMitch
Engrish

49 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Playing devils advocate here and im not ripping on this , looks a great bit of business. He’s touted as elite. I know he’s only 22. Why no french caps ? 🤔

Why no caps for the world champions you mean? I'm assuming that they have a decent midfield.

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Finally signed a DM... On paper, this looks like a great signing, but I'm shocked none of the "bigger" teams really wanted him.  Hopefully he's as good as all the VillaTalk French footy experts make him out to be (the same ones who said Traore was shite).

I think Gerrard is an awful manager, but I can't fault him in the transfer market so far.  Very good business so far.

• Coutinho
  • Digne
  • Chambers
  • Olsen
  • Kamara

Hey attract good player in the transfer market. Bin him in November and bring in a proper manager. 

50 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

France team is utterly stacked. ... Oh and he was called up on Thursday. 😁

• Like 1

Â