Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

48 minutes ago, useless said:

Phil McNulty is about as reliable as you can get, if he's tweeting about us it's pretty much guaranteed it's because he's been told the information by the club.

I don't think he has sources but he's the sort of person Purslow will message to get something out there.

If it's true we only enquired two weeks ago this has all been Juve stringing press along.

7 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Regardless of everything else, I'd hesitate to buy someone from another league who is called the thin one.

Though thinking about it, I wouldn't be too fond of signing someone called the fat one either...

Just sign the special one

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I don't think he has sources but he's the sort of person Purslow will message to get something out there.

If it's true we only enquired two weeks ago this has all been Juve stringing press along.

So squeezing more cash out of Spurs? At £16M this was interesting at £25/30M we’re better off with Bissouma or Kamara (Boubacar).

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Agree with this. This has obviously been dead for a while. Can’t wait to see who we pull out of the bag tomorrow…

Obviously I want you know who, but I still have a sneaky feeling there’s someone out there we’re after that hasn’t leaked yet from abroad. 

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Also.

Always have to come with the standard line that comes from fans whenever they don't get a target.

"NEVER WANTED HIM ANYWAY!"

to be fair, many didn't....I had my doubts,too.

I just don't know enough about his overall game for 90 minutes.😐

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

to be fair, many didn't....I had my doubts,too.

I just don't know enough about his overall game for 90 minutes.😐

He is more of a number 8 from what I've been reading.

Should be all over Bissouma in the summer imo

• Like 1

Interesting that the news has come out today about us pulling out of the race. I wonder if the club allowed it to be a smokescreen for another player until now and decided to nip it in the bud because we've got a deal over the line. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He is more of a number 8 from what I've been reading.

Should be all over Bissouma in the summer imo

if that's the case, we might have dodged a bullet.

2 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Interesting that the news has come out today about us pulling out of the race. I wonder if the club allowed it to be a smokescreen for another player until now and decided to nip it in the bud because we've got a deal over the line. 

Its happened before.

Â