Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Why has Phil McNulty become the oracle of information? I think they are all guessing positively and negatively 

He wrote an article on the BBC website a few days ago saying we were in for him so if he’s rowing back on that now shows how little he knows about our transfer business either way. Certainly he didn’t know anything about the Chambers or Ings deals, nor did any of the other journalists for that matter.

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

That would be a mad guess completely at odds with everything else. I think he’s been fed that by Villa hours before Spurs confirm the deal.

yeah i agree. not buying it either. too much smoke to suggest that's remotely true

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Guessing we felt we were getting dicked about. 

Or Brighton have said they are willing to let Bissouma go as is being reported (links in Bissouma thread)

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why is spurs in for him? They’re stacked in defensive minded midfielders  

they need more attacking minded midfielders 

this chap ain’t that. 

just strange that they’re in for Bentancur

lets put a bid in for Hojbjerg.

38 minutes ago, useless said:

Truth be told we're not exactly desperate for a DM, we're not going to get relegated, unless we go on an amazing run we're not going to get into Europe, we've already got Luiz, and Nakamba, Chambers can play there as well, Iroegbunam has been the best player at U23 level this season, so there's him as well. It's a position that needs upgrading, but not grave if we have to wait until the summer.

We need one, but not desperate.....we might not be in relegation danger, but we want to move on as a team and A defensive midfielder is an integral part of a good team

We have players who can fill in....but its not the same as a dedicated all singing, all dancing version.

Â