Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

28 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Wouldn't pay more than 16m for Bentancur.

Time to move on.

Thats points to a slightly better value than £16m, especially as we have just turned down £30m for Dougie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thunderball said:

Just get it done, please.

All these graphics and stats are going to just wind us up if it falls through.

The one below really puts it perspective. Hard to believe we’re low-balling Juve like we did with ESR and JWP last summer. If Dougie is worth £30m+ (he is) then Bentancur is easily worth €25m!

61154F73-A3DC-49F3-9EAC-849802BFB326.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

The one below really puts it perspective. Hard to believe we’re low-balling Juve like we did with ESR and JWP last summer. If Dougie is worth £30m+ (he is) then Bentancur is easily worth €25m!

61154F73-A3DC-49F3-9EAC-849802BFB326.jpeg

Looks like something out of Star Wars.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I mean, that's just how footballing discussion works. Works the other way too. People being utterly convinced that a player would be good despite barely seeing them play themselves.

Oh for sure. Its just the constant repeating over and over and over again of the same opinion when they have clearly demonstrated they are basing their opinion on next to nothing. It's odd behavious in my view. But no odder I guess than the concept of football forums in general. 

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Nah mate, he's shit. Haven't you heard?

You can take your 'facts' and 'evidence' and jog on. Come back when you have a big African player instead, and we'll talk! 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nah mate, he's shit. Haven't you heard?

You can take your 'facts' and 'evidence' and jog on. Come back when you have a big African player instead, and we'll talk! 

The DM for E wing you mean? 

Â