Yves Bissouma

Corleone

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Doesn't even start for Mali today in the opening game 

Bet the 2 players ahead of him cost about 20 million less

All of Mali's best players are centre mids tbf.

Samassekou, Haidara and Mohamed Camara have all gone via the Red Bull route to European football.  

3 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

All of Mali's best players are centre mids tbf.

Samassekou, Haidara and Mohamed Camara have all gone via the Red Bull route to European football.  

Think they always produce good midfielders and lack in other areas which has cost them tournaments

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Doesn't even start for Mali today in the opening game 

Bet the 2 players ahead of him cost about 20 million less

Is it possible that our interest has distracted him, and they feel he isn’t 100%?
I appreciate there is a certain amount of putting 2+2 together in that theory, mainly out of optimism.

If we can get Bissouma and a CB on loan to cover Axel’s departure then this will have been an outstanding window, well on paper at least!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I was going to Google it but I couldn’t be arsed. 

I guess its more fun, for it to remain a secret, to the author.

except (as you allude to) if you give a ****.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

leaving aside the legal debate/ speculation just for a minute...

can we talk about how good a player this fella is. big, strong, reads the game but can also play too. he isnt just the big wrecking ball that we would normally associate with dm's

watched a youtube video there (below) and i swear there were about 6 clips of him dispossessing Villa players taken from the same game.

would be delighted to get him, and I would assume its a sign that the owners. manager and ceo have done their due dilligence and character study to deem it as appropriate

The highlighted bit...... are the opinions of dim witted souls, who have their heads in the lower leagues for too long....The top class CDM's are talented ballers....with a Nous for defending and helping control games......that is the key.

He is fabulous at winning the ball.

Edited by TRO

29 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Hilarious that the thread is 70% discussing a non existent court case and risk. He is not out on bail he has no charges to answer as it stands. It seems the other person who is in his 40s is the one on bail

Also, NSWE and Purslow know a million times more than any of us about prospective targets and full background checks are done on everyone. If we are interested in Bissouma then there must be zero risk in relation to the any potential court case.

I would hope the police know more than Aston Villa and so far they have seen it fit to extend his bail into this month from initial arrest in October.

While that remains the case, the risk is certainly not zero. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wow, they must be worth £70m each.

Newcastle linked with one for 80 million in last half hour

All midgets compared to the giant 5 foot 11 Bissouma so wouldn't be welcome at Villa 😂

From a Brighton thread...

1. Persistent rumours
2. Starting on the bench for his NT, something that sometimes happens if a player has his mind elsewhere
3. Caicedo recalled

I'm starting to get a little bit worried.

I think they're a little concerned and resigned to losing Bissouma. 

Honestly, he's the one that I want (ooh, ooh, ooh) above anybody else. He's a level above any of our current midfielders. Would make our team on paper look as strong if not stronger than Spurs/Arsenal/West Ham etc. 

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Hilarious that the thread is 70% discussing a non existent court case and risk. He is not out on bail he has no charges to answer as it stands. It seems the other person who is in his 40s is the one on bail

Also, NSWE and Purslow know a million times more than any of us about prospective targets and full background checks are done on everyone. If we are interested in Bissouma then there must be zero risk in relation to the any potential court case.

In relation to this would Bissouma really have been allowed to leave the country if he was guilty or criminal proceedings were to be brought against him?

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

From a Brighton thread...

1. Persistent rumours
2. Starting on the bench for his NT, something that sometimes happens if a player has his mind elsewhere
3. Caicedo recalled

I'm starting to get a little bit worried.

I think they're a little concerned and resigned to losing Bissouma. 

Honestly, he's the one that I want (ooh, ooh, ooh) above anybody else. He's a level above any of our current midfielders. Would make our team on paper look as strong if not stronger than Spurs/Arsenal/West Ham etc. 

strongly agree, actually a more important signing in terms of strengthening the team than Coutinho. 

• Like 1

Â