Yves Bissouma

Corleone

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

But your assuming villa have in the inside track on a rape allegation - and have an board expert who's deemed there is no case answer.

Brighton don't want to sell him anyway. So I think this is a non starter.

I'm assuming if Villa were to splash the cash, they'd have a bit more knowledge into it than we do.

Why is this so crazy to think? 

10 minutes ago, hippo said:

But your assuming villa have in the inside track on a rape allegation - and have an board expert who's deemed there is no case answer.

Brighton don't want to sell him anyway. So I think this is a non starter.

Where has it been confirmed that it’s an allegation of rape? And potter literally said two days ago that “something might happen” with regards to bissouma leaving. 

All interested clubs will absolutely be doing their full due diligence with bissouma’s lawyers and taking multiple character assessments etc. 

Edited by DakotaVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean lawyers aren't detectives, they will react to what the police do, not know how the investigation is progressing. If his lawyers *are* being fed information by someone in the police department, that would seem to me to be pretty corrupt and concerning (I suppose we shouldn't rule the possibility out).

Not only that, they aren't lawyers either, they're Solicitors, unless this is going to be defended in US courts:D

• Like 1

On the pitch he's more or less exactly what we need. Unfortunately the stuff off the pitch at the moment means you'd be taking a helluva gamble to move for him until there's a line drawn under it (and a good line at that).

• Like 1

Financially we can do  alot of signings this window because we've such  large profit from Jacks sale and all new signings have the fee amortised over the 4 / 5 years of their contracts. 

Then when we sell Trez / AEG / Guilbert etc.. we book nice profits too while also reducing our wage bill. We have plenty of room under FFP to overhaul this squad. Bissouma and a new CB are the two key signings left to do

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Pay her off. DHUTWU. Sign for Villa. Job. Done. 

What does "DHUTWU" actually mean?

I can take an educated guess as to what the first four letters mean (assuming the first one is "Do") but I've never been able to figure out the whole acronym.

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Financially we can do  alot of signings this window because we've such  large profit from Jacks sale and all new signings have the fee amortised over the 4 / 5 years of their contracts. 

Then when we sell Trez / AEG / Guilbert etc.. we book nice profits too while also reducing our wage bill. We have plenty of room under FFP to overhaul this squad. Bissouma and a new CB are the two key signings left to do

I love it when you talk dirty to us. 

13 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

What does "DHUTWU" actually mean?

I can take an educated guess as to what the first four letters mean (assuming the first one is "Do") but I've never been able to figure out the whole acronym.

Do her up the wrong un

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â