Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

from-who-miguel-gomez.gif

It's on twitter, but can't be bothered with the drama that goes with posting twitter links up. Who knows its validity, but sounds plausible.

Edited by thunderball

9 hours ago, Hev said:

Hope he comes back soon - but how do footballers manage to take their kids out of school for so long - since the end of May in this case? 

I think the type of school footballer’s kids go to don’t send a £30 fine per day if the kid doesn’t turn up! 

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

I mean he's not in any preseason photos so far.  Can't see any excuse for him not to be back yet. 

2+2 he's off. 

He’s been doing extra fitness training in Brazil, back next week.

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be shocked if El Whatthefuck or whatever they’re called didn’t try to sign him. Not sure he’d want to go though given the money he already has in the bank. 

Here is a video so you can practice your pronunciation. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Instead of at Villa with his teammates?

How strange.

Doesn't make sense, he wasn't even on international duty either so should have been here earlier

Unless has been told to stay away until finds a club but doubt thats Unai way of business. Brazil are in the middle of a one month transfer window now so not sure a club from there are interested

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is desperate not to link up with the clown again

Surely the conversation would go like this:

ring ring

Coutinho: hello

Gerrard: hello my little Brazilian friend it’s you best mate Stevie Geeeeeeeeeee….. fancy a game in Arabia?

Coutinho: Click!

Coutinho’s Missus: who was that?

Coutinho: that 🤡 who can’t coach wants to drag me to Arabia now.

Courinho’s missus: for a holiday?

Coutinho: basically.

Edited by QldVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would be a great move for him, final big payday and get him off our wage bill.

Something must be going on with him, with him not coming back for pre season with the rest of the team. Unless he's injured again.

11 hours ago, thunderball said:

It's on twitter, but can't be bothered with the drama that goes with posting twitter links up. Who knows its validity, but sounds plausible.

No no - you have that backwards.

I don't read twitter. Ever. Too much garbage, regardless of topic.

But I do read the ones that filter through on here. Some may still be less than reliable - but it's still better than trawling through all of Twitter.

• Like 2

Maybe he might just link up with them in USA now rather than fly back only to go back across the Atlantic a few days later?  Same for Emi maybe? I guess we must be off there soon - after the weekend game? 

Â