Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Watcbed his first interview. And you can see why he struggled at Barca. A really shy quiet person. Not the type for the shit show . If he can keep injury free and Gerrard can get in his head then i have A brilliant feeling about this. He hasnt rocked up to use us. He is here to get his career kickstarted again. In terms of playing football. You can see by his shy smile he feels good about this 

Yeah I heard them talking about him being " painfully shy " on Talksport.

Probably a good lad who prefers to express himself.on the pitch, and away from drama?

I like it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He seems like the loveliest, sweetest man ever

He really does and I think he's the sort of chap that enjoys a warm friendly family like environment to feel comfortable, possibly a key part of why his time at Barca hasn't worked out and why he came here to be with a manager that knows how to look after him. This all feels very right.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Probably a good lad who prefers to express himself.on the pitch, and away from drama?

I like it!

Come to think of it he isn’t one of those modern footballers that’s always in the media doing interviews dressing up like a tool doing adverts , quite refreshing really.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Makes you realise how these incredible players - and I mean truly world class - are just so human. v humble for such a wonderful player. 

I enjoyed his comments about his family, too.

Seem a lot more level headed than a certain chap born in Solihull.

3 minutes ago, chomer said:

For anyone who doubts this is the biggest signing we've ever made, he has 26.6million followers. Wow.

For context, Grealish has just 4.5million. 

It's been viewed almost 1 million times in under one hour.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I like it!

That’s exactly the kind of character I want, show your personality on the pitch. Not on the front of the S*n.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â