Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Remember he is just here on loan. 

I wouldn't get too attached. 

Most likely using us as a stop gap. If he does really well I reckon CL clubs will be in for him. 

Gerrard might not be here either at this rate 😬

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Most likely using us as a stop gap. If he does really well I reckon CL clubs will be in for him. 

Here comes the party pooper on cue!  🤣 

Just let fans enjoy the moment.

Watcbed his first interview. And you can see why he struggled at Barca. A really shy quiet person. Not the type for the shit show . If he can keep injury free and Gerrard can get in his head then i have A brilliant feeling about this. He hasnt rocked up to use us. He is here to get his career kickstarted again. In terms of playing football. You can see by his shy smile he feels good about this 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You do realise we have first option right?

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Watcbed his first interview. And you can see why he struggled at Barca. A really shy quiet person. Not the type for the shit show . If he can keep injury free and Gerrard can get in his head then i have A brilliant feeling about this. He hasnt rocked up to use us. He is here to get his career kickstarted again. In terms of playing football. You can see by his shy smile he feels good about this 

Gerrard could be what Smith was to Grealish - a manager to put his arm around you and make you feel like the best in the world. We all saw how that worked so well.

• Like 1

Â