Premier League relegation battle

useless

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They might be better off without Ayling for the last 3 games, looks bleak for them though.

In all honesty, whilst he's a complete muppet, he always gives 100% for Leeds, whilst others around him have coasted this year. 

• Like 2

I can’t really decide who I want relegated. On the one hand I can’t stand Leeds, but our games against them are usually feisty affairs with a derby-like feel to them. I’d rather play Leeds than Burnley, for example. Burnley are boring, and I don’t like their dirty, shite football. Then there’s Everton, I’ve no malice towards them but I do like the idea of another big club going down and suffering like we did. If they got their act together, they’d be more of a threat to our success than the other two. It’s a nice scenario to watch play out for us, I’ll be happy whichever club goes. The most joy would probably come from Leeds though, purely from a let’s rip their fans to bits perspective. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They might be better off without Ayling for the last 3 games, looks bleak for them though.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Arsenal hardly need batter them - with their goal difference already 15 away from anyone else - but they really should do it anyway 

It would be funny though 😂😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I can’t really decide who I want relegated. On the one hand I can’t stand Leeds, but our games against them are usually feisty affairs with a derby-like feel to them. I’d rather play Leeds than Burnley, for example. Burnley are boring, and I don’t like their dirty, shite football. Then there’s Everton, I’ve no malice towards them but I do like the idea of another big club going down and suffering like we did. If they got their act together, they’d be more of a threat to our success than the other two. It’s a nice scenario to watch play out for us, I’ll be happy whichever club goes. The most joy would probably come from Leeds though, purely from a let’s rip their fans to bits perspective. 

It’s gotta be Everton after those few years we were rivals for 5th haha 

21 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I don’t get this ‘we suffered so others should as well’ mentality.

I hope Everton stay up, Burnley add nothing to the league and Leeds I don’t care either way.

• Thanks 1

As I've said I'm good with either of these 3 clubs going down but surely you gotta hope it's Leeds. If nothing else for the lol's.

They have a fantastic foot in mouth quality about them.

Edited by sne

9 minutes ago, AXD said:

I don’t get this ‘we suffered so others should as well’ mentality.

I’d like to see Man Utd and their ilk relegated so their supporters actually realise the difference between dropping a division and the ignominy of finishing sixth. 

• Like 3